Dan9

Rita

Afraid so, its a shameful fact about me. :(

Wow, you're really missing out. Well in a sense, neither have I, seeing as my last visit was pre-2005.

Haven't heard anything which suggests the actual rita name is going. Wouldn't be surprised if it stayed, as rita is a brraaanndd :(

From the pictures, I take it to believe that Rita will become an abandonned race track that has been taken over by the Dark Forest.

That would only confuse me since the ride will be operational, hardly abandoned. meh

I think somthing like "rita queen of the forest" will be the new name. look at this picture and you can see text on the side of the control box.Posted Image

Rita: Queen of the trees ?maybe.. you just never know. I was also looking at the towertimes forum and they were discussing the countdown audio, one of the ideas gave me a right chuckle, it was something like "3..2.. those tree branches are getting nearer.. GO GO GO!" :wub:

You can't say it won't fit in next to Thirteen without baring in mind the reactions there would have been if the Ugland theme had been kept. I doubt you'd rather them have kept Ritas old theme, and at least blended it well.

I'm still on the fence with the Rita retheme; I'm still not sure if I like it yet.After talking to a friend about it, we agreed that there is something sinister about nature taking over man made environments, sort of like, nature claiming back the land that was once theirs'. I think the public will like it.