Scorpion Express

Dan9

When did I say they were completely different things? It's easy to change the meaning of what people say to make you seem superior, quite funny really.They're both roller coasters, but on completely different scales... Surely that's fairly easy to see? Or are you too busy trying to put everyone else down for your own benefit?

When did I say they were completely different things? It's easy to change the meaning of what people say to make you seem superior, quite funny really.They're both roller coasters, but on completely different scales... Surely that's fairly easy to see? Or are you too busy trying to put everyone else down for your own benefit?

I don't think anyone's doing that, Mark9 especially just reinforced the point that the GP don't always see things so clearly, no idea where he's put someone else down with that at all. I was as confused as Ryan the first time round. I understand you probably have good intentions but you're overreacting now. It's pretty easy to understand why someone would become confused by their first two posts, there's never really been any debate on here as to whether powered coasters are rollercoasters because they just are. All it was really needed was clarification as to what they meant and now BlackFlames has given that to us and we can move on.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was wondering what had happened to the ride recently I. Terms of its theming deconstruction. Must admit it surely can't look great at the moment and hopefully the mountain structure will return soon. On the slightly off topic of the fish, the ride is currently looking rather nice now as some shrubbery has now stared growing around the ride.