Chessington Staff

Dan9

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an idea of what kind of things could be in one erea, but can someone actually explain them for me? Congrats Alex and everyone else! I hope they do let Mark back in, I havent actually said Hi to him at Chessie yet, I always notice him when he walks away ;). I look forward to seeing all of ya ;).

Area 1 (Jack and Peter) - Vampire, Bubbleworks, Seastorm, LOTD except Fury, Bucaneer and Skyway.Area 2 (Alex and Mark)- Fury, Rattlesnake, Carousel, Toadies, Truckers, Runaway Train.Area 3 (Sheepie and Jadey) - Rameses, Billies Whizzer, Bash Street Bus, Dragon Falls, Peeking Heights and Tomb Blaster.

Area 1  (Jack and Mike) - Vampire, Bubbleworks, Seastorm, LOTD except Fury, Bucaneer and Skyway.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

;) Sorry.. anyways, will be nice seeing you guys around park. Sure there will be days when us staff will have the same lunch breaks and stuff which will be cool. Also hope alot of you come to visit this year :P didn't see anyone when I was working in October ;)