Chessington Staff

Dan9

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

The Cwoa Staff seem more enthusiastic, for example on hallowween, the people in charge of decor had taken the time to cover most of hocus pocus hall, all throep could manage was a few cobwebs and a bit of fake blood. In terms of ride operators & shop staff I guess it just depends on the day you go. :D Although Cwoa is a family park so you would have thought the staff shhould be better.

The Cwoa Staff seem more enthusiastic, for example on hallowween, the people in charge of decor had taken the time to cover most of hocus pocus hall, all throep  could manage was a few cobwebs and a bit of fake blood. In terms of ride operators & shop staff I guess it just depends on the day you go.  :D Although Cwoa is a family park so you would have thought the staff shhould be better.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did you see the Colossus station. Did you see the entrance? The entrance was a bit more than cobwebs and blood IMO. :D

Yeah, there was a whole lot of MDF too! :DAs far as Fright Nights theming goes, I think Thorpe's is too concentrated, and Chessington's isn't concentrated enough. Yet both are pretty sparse in comparison to events put on by other parks for Halloween.In terms of staff, I think Thorpe's mob can be excused for not being over the moon all Fright Nights. While it might be good fun for them at first, I'm sure the novelty of such a long working day, in the dark with Thorpe's clientele wears off pretty quickly.

Did you see the Colossus station. Did you see the entrance? The entrance was a bit more than cobwebs and blood IMO. :D

It was a bedsheet with words in red paint on it. Don't be silly mister TPDAN! The park's really don't do enough but then again why should they. Thorpe's main draw is the mazes, Cwoa's is riding in the dark. Theres never much agiven on park theming.

Fair enough I forgot Colossus (how could I!). But I still think that chessingtons staff are better, they just seem a bit nicer. Then again that could be because of the vast amounts of rowdy people the thorpe staff have to put up with they've just had enough. It's a shame really that a few people who dont know how to behave properly can ruin it for everyone. :D

Yes I do agree that Thorpes staffs attitudes got worse instead of better, but most of the staff at Thorpe Blast redeemed it really, whereas at Chessie, most of the time the staff seemed good and a few who were great! Except for the few who looked bored and as if they didnt want to be there.The Problem with Bad attitudes from staff, is that your going to remember a staff member being rude more than a staff member being helpful and cheery, so those odd few staff can make a day much worse, but kudoes to those staff who have been brilliant all season! I noticed quite a few I saw a lot who were great most of timee. Thats just my thoughts.

Yeah Seb's got it right on the nail here. You can be the nicest staff member ever, you can be nice to every guest you can work hard, fast be fantastic but it will take just that one person to throw you off and you go into a bad mood. So many times I tried to fill all the seats at Trucks only for a family to decide not to share and instead of talking nicely, hurled abuse at me.. well its enough to annoy you so much that it effects how you talk to everyone else.You may remember more rude staff but staff are just as likely to feel better about their jobs if people say thank you after a ride. It takes very little effort from guests, but how many people here actually say thank you to someone for taking your bag at X or checking your bar on Samurai?