Opening Times

Rich

I'm surprised no-one else picked up on this, but the 2016 opening times have been released.

https://www.thorpepark.com/resort-information/getting-here/

They leave a lot to be desired aside from Fright Nights with peak summer season being just a 6pm close, and for the first time in several years (I think) there are midweek closures in September and October.

At least Fright Nights hours haven't been cut.

A shame to see the park having to close on certain days of the season, but like Marc says, it's not surprising given just how quiet those days would be.  However, given they're currently planned to be quite late in the season, we can hope that if the first few months of the season are promising, they can actually end up opening on these days.

so is the park open on week days next year??? there was an article somewhere which said it would ONLY be open weekends and holidays but on the sire it says from the 17th of march it will be open every day as per usual????

The park is open most days next year from March 17th, until the beginning of November, bar a few weekdays in September and October. :)

There was a point this year where it said the park was closed throughout fright nights. I'm pretty sure it's common for them to say the park is randomly closed on certain days while they finalize opening hours. I wouldn't take that to mean definite mid-week closures, even if there is a possibility of it.

If I was an investor that that just lumped a huge amount of cash into wc16, that wouldn't give me a whole lot of confidence about the success of their newest addition though...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Google maps doesn't have a temporarily closed status. The only possibilities are open or permanently closed.

I frequently tour the theme park world on google maps and everything appears to be closed...

Looking on it tonight for a project and none of the others have anything about whether they're open or not, just Thorpe  :pardon: