Pirates 4D

Harry

I have been on Pirates 4D once but this was after I had been on things like Shrek4D, Spiderman and Back to the future. I do think Pirates 4D is good, but its a once a life time thing for me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll only go on it once every five times I visit Thorpe Park. So I know only see it once very two years. Good acting and good effects but not as re-rideable as the rides.

I go on it when it's raining or if I have nothing else to do (or if stealth is broken) I found it amusing it's nice to just sit down inside and relax for 20mins but I would not go on it usually. The acting on the ride is very well done too. But I think they should sort out some of the effects.

• 1 month later...

Agreed but that song, Horray for Captain Lucky is damn addictive, couldn't stop humming it for ages longer than it normally takes to get the Amity Cove songs out of me.The ride can be summarised as good family fun, a once in a life time expperience, any more and you will get very bored

• 3 months later...

I got very bored sitting there. dont get me wrong the effects are good but if tp is trying to make itself more of a thrill park I think it should be replaced.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There is a 115 ft Drop ride, A 97ft coaster and a 205 Foot Rocket Coaster next to it.What more do you want.

Change it to some kind of Tidal Wave Movie. To fit in with Amity.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Evan though its in Calypso Quay :P...Better if they changed it to something with fire in it, goes well with Inferno.

Evan though its in Calypso Quay ...

I think Seb meant that it should be changed so it is able to fit in with Amity. I don't think he was implying that it was already in Amity.

Better if they changed it to something with fire in it, goes well with Inferno.

That would be a good idea, think of the special effects that it could have (wwooo fire!!).Although I think it should stay pirate themed as it goes with Detty, as pirates are associated with cannons.I can't remeber if I've put this already, but I think it would be good as a live show, mixed with special effects.I just think it would give a little more re- ridability- perhaps if they had a few different shows.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...