Thorpe Park - Opening Day Meet Up

Cringle

Cringle has interrupted your dinner to bring you this special announcement.Thorpe Park Mania Official Meet Up of '08Date: someday the 16th February 2008Meet up Time: 12pm [Midday]Meet Place: Depth Charge Benches.Opening times: 10:00am - 5:00pm.Intrigued?: cringl0r@googlemail.com (subject please: 'Meet of the TPM kind' or something to that effect)Defo Coming: (15)Marc Alex Mark9 Joe footywoods TPDan Sebster Dann Holly +1 Sheepie Jadey Peter Maxi James Maybe Coming: (2)Cringles Phill If you plan to attend, please add your name to the list here!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Pretty much hijacked the other topic, but we seem to have quite an interest already, so pucker up chaps, we need a gaggle of fanpeoples to join us on our mania quest. Thats right, nuts to revision, screw work, to hell with big brother... this is thorpe park people! Now for the specs.Might as well meet up at the old depth charge benches, worked out well last time and we will post people on that mantle thing for fankid look out. PMs are pretty shanked at the mo so set us a message if you wanna get involved, with the address at cringl0r@googlemail.comAgain, we aren't catering or splashing out on any group saves and all that tomfoolery, so bring a sandwich or two, money for entry or whatever and probably a book for the downtime, yay.If you a new member - don't be shy, were a friendly little community even outside of cyberland and your welcome to bring a friend for company!So don't be a square, come along and join the campaign to find THORPE's Caps Lock!

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay for people! I'll mark you both in, this is set to be quite a trip I feel.... for the risk of missing people out just plunge a tasty message into my inbox cringl0r@googlemail.com with a meat related subject like bacon or beef. relevant subject so google doesn't pwn your message and spam yoou.

There's so little pressure, that Cringle said it three times! :DTriplets :DYeah I may come to this. I must admit, I'd be more enthusiastic about it if it was somewhere enjoyable = PLol.Nah it'll be good to see peoples again. Hehe.Can't be botherred to send an email, so I'll do it lateronage!

So now I can meet you? Yes Mark, you. And Alex. And Mike (hopefully)(Well teachnically ive already met Mike, but never spent any time with him properly at thorpe/chessie), and Cringle, and Marc. And Seb (same as mike really), and everyone else whos going who I havent met!(Actually theres lots of people I want to meet, which is the main reason I'm excited about going!)EDIT: Just so get it: Green = Met, Blue = sort of met, Red = Not met:MarcAlexMark9JoefootywoodsTPDan (duh)SebsterDannHolly +1SheepieJadeyJamesCringleMaxiToo much Reds/blues :D.