Thorpe Park - Opening Day Meet Up

Cringle

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol....right....I sooo didn't know this was part of the deal. I now need to bring more money now don't I or is this something I'm not included in? ;)Heya Cringle I can come now. Did you get my email??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yup - just emailed you back. Also I forgot to say if your parents want to meet me and/or any of the other admin thats no problem with me, I&#39;m just glad you can come =] On a side note I&#39;m still not 100% if I can come, got to submit another holiday form in at work but if that gets accepted I&#39;m so there.I'll bump you up to the defos.

Nandos is still an idea really, for after the park closes. You don't have to come if you don't want to, but would love it if you did! ;)Can get a meal with unlimited drinks for less than a tenner.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well its fine if its after the park. Thank you id love to go as well but I dont think I could, its lucky I'm going to the meetup anyway! My Dad will be on park that day to (obviously not with us, just as a transport method), so yeeah couldnt really go to Nandos after. Sorrry ;).

I trust you but my dad would kill me and you probably ;). I'm up for nandoes gotta check how much money I have though first.And I'll have to check with my parents and train times. I think I'll buy an open ticket. Can go home when I feel like it :PHolly and anyone else. You know you can buy a ticket for £15 on Thorpe Web site. Its a special offer I think. ;)

Yup - just emailed you back. Also I forgot to say if your parents want to meet me and/or any of the other admin thats no problem with me, I'm just glad you can come =]

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol....I don't know if they want to meet you or anyone at the moment but you never know. Thanks for the offer Cringle. Meets a lot. Though if you met my dad, heard scare you. He looks like a vampire sometimes. In his black suit and jacket. Headteachers scared of him