Thorpe Park - Opening Day Meet Up

Cringle

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come along with your friend, we're all nice people. Doesn't have to be the whole day, can just say hi!And stay tuned for a min site on the meet with some more deets. Purpose in it is so we can quickly contact everyone about the meet, allow you to sign up for it etc etc.

Its a team decision Seb ;)We have a page with trip info so its easier to get important info rather than sifting through the topic. Also it makes it easier for us, as you don't have to contact us for us to put your name down. Also for people a bit scared to contact us can also do it this way. Plus we then have all your email addresses so we can contact you all at once if need be. Plus more various other little reasons.SO! http://happymeets.maniahub.com/Sign up today!

I aim to please! :Plol...this is so funny!!! Sorry Phill I really am lazy today ;)I believe Alex said he added me?? I better go and check. Can't tust men, they're forgetful ;) Nah kidding I trust you all.So can I add any of you who are on Skype. I've got Seb at the moment