Thorpe Park - Opening Day Meet Up

Cringle

am re-printing my AP this weekend so will not have to get to the park too early.

No your not ;)ANNUAL PASS ISSUE DATES * Alton Towers ResortFrom 9th to 24th February or from 15th March * Madame TussaudsFrom 9th February * Warwick CastleFrom 9th February * THORPE PARKFrom 16th February * Chessingtion World of Adventures & ZooFrom 10th March (park open 15th March) * LEGOLAND© Windsor

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats great news! I'm happy, but I'm not trusting eveything into that. I know it was meant to be having its queue painted, but if thorpe knew that, then they must have postponed it or something. I'm not trusting it, but I do hope it is open.

Unfortunately I am now un-able to attend Thorpe as I have got tickets for the Chelsea game on that Saturday which cannot be refunded (or I'd need £30 to pay my dad back) , will try my best to get to Nandos afterwards though . Hope a few of you are going nandos as I did want to see you all :P sorry if I won't get to see some of you on park, hope I will see some of you during the season (some of you need to visit chessie when I'm working unlike last year :P *humph*)