Thorpe Park - Opening Day Meet Up

Cringle

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just final details for the meet on Saturday, As Cringle0r doesn't have tinternet atm. I think we'll be meeting outside by the Depth Charge tables (next to Depth Charge, Dome side) for a quick chit chat - then we'll probably split off into different groups.Just to repost what is at the start of the topic, the people co,ming along are as follows (post below if you are changing to a definite or to a maybe, or if you want to be added/removed :PDefo Coming: (17) * Marc * Alex * Mark9 * Joe * footywoods (Dan) * TPDan * SebO! * Dann (Jack) * Holly +2 * Sheepie (Mike) * Peter * Maxi * James * Quickey (Lewis) * Elementist +1 * Chelsea Chelsea Daggar! * Louie * Phill Maybe Coming: (2)I dunno if there is anything to add to the list, but just in case of doubt you have to pay for food and entry to park for yourselvesThe 950 bus runs when it is full or 15 minutes has passed, whichever factor comes first, and the entry to park on the day is £22. The following rides will be open: * Colossus * Mr Monkey's Banana Ride * Nemesis Inferno * Octopus Gardens * Quantum * Slammer * Stealth * Storm In A Teacup * Vortex * X:\ No Way Out * ZodiacI think that's it guys, looking forward to seeing you all soon!

£22 on the day and £10 for food so I should bring £40 = £18 to spend :PWhere do we meet?I'm coming for those who dont know what I look like: A medium-height chinese boy with glasses (Such a fukn stereotype), who most prob wearing a nike or ben sherman t-shirt a.k.a Will (Again a stereoytpe)If you see one, ask if he is elementist/william > Will, btw I'm a bit shy, I should recognize SebIt would be so dumb if I couldnt find u guys :P, I'd borrow my mum's phone (Getting one soon, see post about Samsung G600) or something and pm mobile num to Seb as he's the only one that knows me (ATA)It would be so useful so if someone made a banner which they bring on the day > MANIA HUBSo where do we meet?

I couldnt sign-up its gave some error mssgAnywayz....... my email is the-medusa@hotmail.co.ukSo we are meeting at Depth Charge at What time?Also my sis is at her bf's and my parents maybe going away for the weekendIf they cant drive me, how else can I get there?