Thorpe Park - Opening Day Meet Up

Cringle

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you book in advance, its cheaper and you're guaranteed a seat. Which is the point of booking in advance. Bus is £3.70 for unlimited journeys (w00t).. I dont understand the whole cab malarky, as the brand new first buses are great and fast enough :o. I dont understand the stopping thing, why would you want to stop a journey? :o.People being useless and unorganised is a factor with people missing trains. Plan the journey ahead and you're fine :PBut I'm a train fanboy :o.

Erm Quote:"Obviously being responsible for all the under 18's would come under Ian, Mike, Marc and I. Thats a hell of a big responsibility"I'm 18 gona be 19 but we can pretend I'm a minorI'm starting my driving lessons in the summer or asap I'd use my mum or sis's car can fit 1 in front and 3 in back or maybe get one of those cars:Fit 3 in front, 3 in middle and 3 in back, wow = 9 ppl and holly can sit on the floor Jk

The big issue I can think off is where do we all meet, I know personally I wouldnt like to be driving around peoples houses all across the area before having to drive all that way and I'm sure other drivers would feel the same, so would a central meeting place be a good idea? A easy station to get to or thorpe or cwoa?, that along with the time, we would have to leave at stupid o clock to get there for opening.

I'm up with it. My parents will be ok with it. I know they will it will just be the same rules. phne evry 30 minutes, doctor BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!The B& B will take a bit more help but I should get them to allow itlol...my dad wouldn't car about driving. I told him I was taked to Nandoes in a car as long as its with other people his probably cool with it :olol...are you sure Frankie said that Holly ???

CWoA being a good meeting point - very easy to get to via trains or road.. and chessie is closer to most people than thorpe is.

Really depends who for, for me thorpe/staines would be 10 x easier, its close to the m25 and just a few junctions from the M40, nothing stopping us having a few meeting points.

Really depends who for, for me thorpe/staines would be 10 x easier, its close to the m25 and just a few junctions from the M40, nothing stopping us having a few meeting points.

Chessie being closer to M25 - and I'm taking into account that majority of people I know live in south london, kent, sussex or berkshire.. Chessie is closer to them.

I was thinking that we could have a meet point for each of say 4 drivers, and then they drive to a meet point from which we drive as a convoy to Alton, designated stop point alone the way for breakfast/snacks/toilet and then conferance calling if any other stops are needed for awkward people!Obviously if you're going by stations, then Clapham Junction would be the best place to meet...