London Dungeons

Cringle

The proof of the pudding will be whether they can actually transform what is currently a rather sterile looking ex-gallery into a convincing looking dungeon. The concept images look really good in my opinion so fingers crossed! From what I can seen in the plans, the 'Sweeney Todd' experience will first feature Fleet Street, followed by the barber shop and then it will conclude with the addition of the actual pie shop (as seen in the concept image).

I don't think the location really matters (other than ease of access) as you're in a fake environment anyway. The arches were dreadful because you'd look up and see the arches; the train rumbling wasn't good because it was shake light and projection fixtures and the sound leaking was dreadful - and would often reveal surprises along the way.

This move is 100% needed and will improve the attraction ten-fold, if only to make it new to EVERYONE again.

Now that the London dungeons are being moved, the rumour of Vengeance 5D moving to THORPE PARK may come true! They could install it at the end of this year while the dungeons are moving? What to you think? It could go either where Time Voyagers/Pirates 4D was or it could be The Swarm 5D!

Saying that, they would probably have to double the size of the attraction because it only seats 25 at a time.

Edited by Tommy
Please do not double post. Please do not overuse punctuation. Please check your grammar.

The dungeon have confirmed that Vengeance will not be going to the new location... I really can't see it going to a main stream park... the through-put is simply not good enough.

I can actually see it being quite fun at somewhere like Sea Life - they could create a 4D spinning movie attraction (without shooting, obviously) where you go through a virtual ocean - or something...

I dont know wether or not this has been said before but just to let you know the Dungeons official opening date is 1/3/13. Vengence is 110% not going to the new dungeons and the Thorpe Park rumour is a strong one which is floating around. I also cant see it going to a park due to the poor throughput and reliability but saying that they already have Slammer.

That is plenty of time for them to install it as it is not very big considering Dungeons installed it whilst they were still open to the public. The dungeons is still open and will close shortly before the move to the new site so Janurary seems most likely. As to the move to Thorpe it will be most likely that if it was to go anywhere it would be where Time Voyagers was because they wont need planning permission as they only needed it for the building so it would be easy to add

This is nice but I'm confused about something. The plans show the ground floor but what about the basement or sub-basement.

Will there be more stuff on the other floors?

Because I really like the small coaster they have in Amsterdam's dungeons and I thought it would be really cool if they installed a mini-indoors coaster maybe a bit longer than the other version in these dungeons. It would be nice if there were some new and experiences.

Edited by Will

The final link isn't working.

Can anyone be bothered to come up with an order of events. The plans are very hard to read!

I think it's:

Elevator to Doom (Fun!)

Boat Ride

Don't know how you make your way from the boat ride back up from sub-basement level to basement. Doesn't the drop ride bring one down to sub-basement level? So confusing!