London Dungeons

Cringle

Haha, stalker! The priority pass online "deal" was ridiculous if you ask me.. The website claims you save money booking online but only if you book a time slot before 10:30 am. Otherwise the price is much more, the peak time (12 ish) I think was about double the entrance price.. and what for? To queue for an hour and a half.. Priority, I think not?

I did however think the boat ride was great :) Does anyone know the manufacturer?Also I was disappointed with Extremis, I had heard great reviews, but there wasn't a wait, obviously because you go round in groups and I don't see why it's therefore so short. One drop towers work when there tall, but shorter towers need a bit more. Does anyone know the manufacturer of this either :P ?

I am not sure, but I think the manufacturer for the drop tower is Fabbri.I have no clue on the boat ride to be honest! Could be Mack? :)

Also I was disappointed with Extremis, I had heard great reviews, but there wasn't a wait, obviously because you go round in groups and I don't see why it's therefore so short. One drop towers work when there tall, but shorter towers need a bit more. Does anyone know the manufacturer of this either :) ?

ABC engineering :)http://www.abc-engineering.ch/tower/index.html

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

aw that sucks, why not?

You obviously have not visited before.When you walk around the London Dungeons, it is sort of a continual flow.Once people get off the ride, the next lot come on.The only real way is to re-enter and go through the whole thing again!However, I suppose if it was very quiet you could ask if you could stay on.However, from my last visit - The ride staff are very unfriendly! They seem to have the attitude "do this" "omg can you do that" etc.I would just stick with riding once and enjoy the attraction for all its other glory and not just the 2 rides. :P

Keith's right. If you haven't been before, it's a completely different style to a theme park. The whole attraction is very much a tour, you pass in groups through various sections, some of which may include attractions. They are there primarily to make the tour more exciting, and less like a museum if you will. Unfortunately, re-rides can't happen. But to be honest, in my opinion they're not really the sort of rides that I would want to do over and over. There aren't any thrilling coasters or anything similar, for example one is just a simple boat ride which again, emphasises the educational part of the visit rather than anything else.