London Dungeons

Cringle

You dont need tips for London Dungeons as it isn't a theme park!All you have to do is follow the crowd of people around the attraction and you will be fine! :P

That's true, there seems to be some confusion here. You don't need to do anything in terms of planning. You can't walk around where you want whenever you want. You go on the tour, and go round the events in a specific order with a group of other people. Like Keith said, just turn up and you'll be fine.

Bloody Mary is awesome!I was the victim though, and was burnt at the stake!

I feel so stupid now for not realising that that was the bloody mary section. :L. I was really confused when there was no part of the tour that had anything to do with the Great Fire of London. But I agree, it was good.

ive got an anual pass but my mates dont : \

I went on Tuesday, the main queue was 2 hours, AP queue was half an hour. I had an annual pass and my friends didn't. Don't just join a queue, ask the person at the main entrance and they should tell you to go to the annual pass queue and say it's fine to buy a ticket for your friend inside :P. Have fun.

On Wednesday the main queue was around 1 hour 30minutes at around 11am, if your friends don't have Annual Passes you do have to join the main queue as this was the case for DanJ and I on Wednesday as do not have Merlins but James Allkins and Matt Miller did but we were still stuck in the main queue.Also the priority queue was pretty long as well it looked like it was crossing the one hour mark, it was queueing right up opposite The London Bridge Experience.

The Actor present clearly states that it is Queen Mary. :D

I know, I just didn't think it was open yet so my mind didn't click haha. By that point I wasn't really listening :P I was too proud of myself for going in there because it was my biggest fear :D. It was good though. :D

On Wednesday the main queue was around 1 hour 30minutes at around 11am, if your friends don't have Annual Passes you do have to join the main queue as this was the case for DanJ and I on Wednesday as do not have Merlins but James Allkins and Matt Miller did but we were still stuck in the main queue.Also the priority queue was pretty long as well it looked like it was crossing the one hour mark, it was queueing right up opposite The London Bridge Experience.

It must really depend who tells you then. The queue was up to the station entrance the other day which is quite close to The London Bridge Experience, there were actors for it there too, and that was a half hour queue. But I guess only a little bit of an increase in the number of people in that queue could affect the queue time quite a lot :D.

Now I've never been to the London Dungeons, but I'm hoping to go very soon. Is it actually any good?

It's brilliant. Though alot of people expect it to be like sort of one big walkthrough horror maze. It's not, yes there are a few scares, but it's more a sort of Staged, Bloody History of London. It is well worth a visit though, I've gone about 17 times on my Current Annual Pass.If you want a long, walkthrough Horror Maze that will scare you senseless, exactly opposite The Dungeons is The London Tombs. Go There for a Scare!

It's brilliant. Though alot of people expect it to be like sort of one big walkthrough horror maze. It's not, yes there are a few scares, but it's more a sort of Staged, Bloody History of London.I've gone about 17 times on my Current Annual Pass.

It is very good as Steve has said. I also like it because it isn't constantly scary but more an exciting scare usually.However, I wouldn't say it is as good to visit 17 times :PI have only gone once last year, which was also my first time, but I wouldn't say I would want to go more than 3 times a year.

They always do it.I've never been in there, but to me it says something when they place people and are paying people to go and nick customers from the London Dungeons, also funny how actually noone leaves the London Dungeons queue to go to it.To me it does look like it would be a very cheap, guy jumps from behind a door, that kind of thing... :P

I totally agree with you, the price is exactly the same as the dungeons from what I remember but as you said people would much rather queue forever for the dungeons than go to the tombs. If I'm right Merlin tried to sue them them last year for attempting to steal customers, I'm not sure if they succeeded.

• 1 month later...