Best Coasters to Start Off With

endsop

So, you've never ridden a coaster before, and you find yourself at Thorpe Park Resort in the heart of England. The thought of fast speeds, steep drops and loops scare you? Well, here's a list of all the coasters at Thorpe that are good to start off with. 

First up, we have the cult classic, The Flying Fish. It's a mini steel coaster that goes a whopping 16 mph. It is the calmest coaster at Thorpe but an og classic, getting around a 35-minute queue most weekends, occasionally going up to an hour.

After you've conquered the mighty flying fish, you are ready to move onto bigger attractions. I am excluding walking dead the ride, because it is more of an experience than a coaster...

Nemesis inferno is a pretty tame coaster to start off with, sitting in the middle seats of the train will create a more tolerable experience it you've never ridden it before. Yes, it does have loops and other inversions, all of these are quite smooth and comfortable. 

Saw is another ride which is a fairly short ride but has features that make the ride more intense both in the queue line and on the ride.

Swarm is a wing coaster based off an apocalyptic world. The ride itself is extremely smooth and comfortable, but is very adrenaline fueled, with quick inversions with no time in-between. You should ride this after you've ridden some other coasters across the park.

Finally, we have stealth. it kicks off with a hydraulic launch, flinging you to speeds of 130km/h, then straight into a top hat and back down again for a final airtime hill. This ride isn't for those who haven't ridden a coaster before.

That's my list based off my personal opinion of each ride, let me know what you would of said