Zodiac

Garyy

[Yep me. I just feel really unsafe on it and get the feeling that the pods gonna come off ]Same here! And when I watch it I also think that so I can't look at it, Also in the que were the pods going upside down and facing you in the que I think there going to fly off and hit me lol.

• 2 weeks later...

[Yep me. I just feel really unsafe on it and get the feeling that the pods gonna come off ]Same here! And when I watch it I also think that so I can't look at it, Also in the que were the pods going upside down and facing you in the que I think there going to fly off and hit me lol.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

does the new vortex have any themeing on the wheel because the old one did or is it still silver. also I dont like it because it dont seem to go totally vertical and should stay verticle for longer.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone know if zodiac will get back its theming over the closed season?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

From the looks of things now - no.

I've not been on zodiac because I dont trust it. I think something should replace it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well thats what Thorpe thought last year.. so they did replace it, shame it was with another Huss Enterprise though :P Dunno what they'd put there cos the ride area isn't actually that big.

Oh the BBC always use crap pics when they have an article on Thorpe! That pic is Swat from Six Flags Astroworld :P Also in the Guiness Book of Records a few years back there is a picture of Colossus, but its not actually Colossus.. its Corkscrew at Cedar Point and they expect no-one to notice ! Random.. anyway Zodiac..

That pic is Swat from Six Flags Astroworld  :P they expect no-one to notice ! Random.. anyway Zodiac..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL!!! If its from six flags Astroworld then they sure do have some intresting colour intrests! :P. Hey is Astroworld owned by Six Flags? :D As for the Colossus one, I certentely noticed. I even wrote a letter to them about it! :P