Zodiac

Garyy

No. UG swinger type rides are crap. You could fit any of the following in the space provided:-A drop Tower-Move It-Top Scan-Top Spin-Booster-Boomerang-Break Dance-Flying Carpet-Pirate Ship-Sky SwatI would personally like to see a well themed Top Spin in it's place.EDIT: I take it back, a Huss Jump 2 couldn't fit.

No. UG swinger type rides are crap. You could fit any of the following in the space provided:-A drop Tower-Move It-Top Scan-Top Spin-Booster-Boomerang-Break Dance-Flying Carpet-Huss Jump2-Pirate Ship-Sky SwatI would personally like to see a well themed Top Spin in it's place.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There is NO WAY you could fit a Booster in Zodiacs place, ABSOLUTLY no way you could fit a Sky Swat in there and a Jump2? Don't be silly :P Break Dance I actually like the idea of that. Nice little family rides and can be quite thrilling! Drop tower- no thanks we have Detty. Thorpe would not be able to keep up with the capacity of a Move It so nah

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This was the first ride of it's kind that I'd been on and I really wasn't sure about it, the idea of having no restraints freaked me out abit and I thought to myself what if it dosn't build up enougth speed and momentum? I'll just come flying out my seat and crack my head open on the roof of the carraige, but once the ride was in full flow I luved it, I found it quite relaxing compared with the other spinning rides and almost found myself dozing off! My word you don't half feel dizzy when you get out though! ;):huh:;)

• 2 months later...