Ticket Prices

Marc

• 2 weeks later...

Just been reading the Annual Pass T&C which look like theyve been updated, it looks like they will offer us a chance to pay for the annual pass in installments next year,

*22.2 if you have paid for the Annual Pass by instalments, your Annual Pass will automatically renew for another year unless you have given to the issuing Attraction not less than 30 days before the expiry date notice of your intention to cancel the Annual Pass.

All T&C's http://www.merlinannualpass.co.uk/faq/annual_pass_terms_conditions.aspWill be pretty handy I'm sure depending on the repayments!

• 1 month later...
http://www.annual-pass.com/ - Details of new annnual pass's out nowI will get a premium but the standard one in blue looks nicer imo =pLooks like standard AP's stay at £150 and premium are £200. Looking at the Thorpe Park ticket service a premium annual pass also offers

Additional benefits include:- Exclusive Passholder Perks with carefully chosen leisure partners- 50% discount at international Merlin attractions- 20% off eating & shopping- Fantastic renewal offers- Unlimited drinks refills at selected attractions throughout 2010 for just £10 per person

I'm not sure if that means the standard annual pass dont offer this? £10 for drinks all year is a bargin!https://secure.merlinentertainmentsgroup.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?storeId=10689&catalogId=14553&top=Y&categoryId=15112

I'm sticking to the standard one simply because the restrictions on it don't really affect me, okay no entry to fright nights at Thorpe but for a £5 entry fee it's worth paying that and saving £120 ! on a standard one at £75 at the moment :lol: rather than £200 for a premium.

Umm, I'm pretty sure that you will have to pay a full ticket price for Fright Nights.As I went to Fright Nights 3 times last year, I think it will be worth me getting a Premium.

Am I the only one really confused about this? I know it says on their about the £5 charge, but then...Restrictions apply to Standard Merlin Annual Pass including, but not being limited to,:12.1 NO entry into Madame Tussauds (London), The London Eye, SEA LIFE London Aquarium and London Dungeon during the whole of August;12.2 NO entry into Thorpe Park on Fright Night dates;As from last year its clearly all liable to change, but the terms and conditions for the standard pass seem pretty final that they are not valid for fright night....

Am I the only one really confused about this? I know it says on their about the £5 charge, but then...Restrictions apply to Standard Merlin Annual Pass including, but not being limited to,:12.1 NO entry into Madame Tussauds (London), The London Eye, SEA LIFE London Aquarium and London Dungeon during the whole of August;12.2 NO entry into Thorpe Park on Fright Night dates;As from last year its clearly all liable to change, but the terms and conditions for the standard pass seem pretty final that they are not valid for fright night....

Yes no entry to Fright Nights unless you pay £5 entry fee I assume "No entry during Fright Nights at THORPE PARK (£5 entry fee applies)." My take on it is, a standard annual pass does not entitle you to enter at Fright Nights unless you pay the £5 (which will most probably be a booking charge like what happened with Fright Nights 09) once paid I recon that's all that will need to be done, I hope so anyway :lol:

I need to decide what I'm doing with my AP this year. I've currently got a Thorpe Park pass, which runs out in early August. Since then, I have been visiting Chessington a lot and loving it, if only I could turn back time I would have bought a Merlin pass. I just need to decide between the standard and premium now before August!

I will be returning to FN, for the three reasons that:1. All of my FN trips have been incredible. 2. I adore the park after dark (mainly for the Stealth Plaza theme)3. I am addicted to The Asylum. So yeah, I'll be going back. Hopefully more than once this year.

Probally some of the best reasons!

Probally some of the best reasons!

(:Also, I'm not too bothered by the busyness aspect. The fact that the park is open for 12 hours in my opinion is a perfectly fine consolation for the amount of people on park. Last year on my visit it was heaving, yet I still got a satisfying ride count. If anything, the more people adds to the atmosphere, especially after dark. I don't really mind the very busy days anymore to be honest. I'm in it more for the experience and atmosphere, I've done the rides plenty of times now. A busy park is an electric park for me. Obviously I hate queueing as much as the next guy, but I love Fright Nights!

Thorpes busy atmosphere is comparable to the feeling of being stabbed/mugged I'd think. Basically not nice. To much tension in the air to enjoy it. I'd rather not be there at all... Dead days for the win.

I have to disagree with you on that one. Recently, it seems to be the case that the chavs are more of a minority than a majority than in previous years, and I don't feel at all unsafe when I'm at the park anymore. Obviously though, as expected, I do prefer quiet days, as I imagine everybody would.

I do not feel unsafe at the park, but I still feel that the chav count is rather high. I do agree that the atmosphere at the park isn't the best. Due to the park not focusing on themed areas, it feels more like being in one generic place with machines. You go to one place - rides. Another place - rides. Another place - rides. So on and on... Anyway, on the whole thing about APs, I'll be sticking to a Standard AP. Just got my one for £75 online, in the end, that's a bargain price. I'm too bothered about all the other things: don't go to Merlin attractions abroad, tend to bring my own drinks when going to the park, and I'll just have to cope with a £5 charge for FN. In the end, it works out better than paying an extra £125, doesn't it..