Air

Dan9

It hasn't been too bad the last few times I've been there , but so many times , whichever station your on , that one breaks down , I swear , every single time it's just the one your on :rolleyes: , But to be fair they almost always move that station across to the other quickly.

I think the long queues may be due to the large number of people who buy fastrack for the ride, and the all too often, break-downs. :rolleyes:

Agreed with Air Dan.I also thought of the following points...Also, Being next to Nemesis. Nemesis is a really big and popular attraction. So having Air by Nemesis can influence the queues.e.g. Nemesis is unavailable so people go to Air.Nemesis having a longer queuing time than Air.Being next to other attractions which can still be popular. - Ripsaw and The Blade.The Skyride having a station in Forbidden Valley.(As well as stated above just being next to Nemesis.)

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Air was a surprise for me yesterday, I found it a lot better than usual being quicker, more forceful and with a few pops of "air" (;)) It's a great ride but I really don't usually enjoy it as much as I did yesterday. ;)Not only that but the ride team was working fantastically with the next train being dispatched before the previous was even on the break run.

• 2 months later...