Air

Dan9

• 3 weeks later...

Your insider was a bit slow on that one :) 

Air is getting redone, re-branded etc no doubt. Pre shows, green screen photo. It's going to be more of an experience overall. I'm assuming one station will be VR and the other normal as not everyone will want to ride VR (what's wrong with a good old fashioned coaster?)

As for American parks, of course Six Flags will want in. They can reveal a few a year or move the sets around like the backward Batman chassis.

And I've knew in January that X wouldn't be open for February half term. Let's show off :D

If they make VR the only choice or something then odds are they'll make the ride less liked or popular as end of the day this comes down to the KPI scores and stuff. Nothing is wrong with the coaster. People will just want to ride it as it is. Otherwise it's just a stupidly fancy simulator really.

Games of 'I know something you don't know' do not go down well here. Lots of people know lots of things, they don't get said to protect sources. 

... when I was talking about it with someonde who works there he said you wouldn't see any of the theming elements on ride which made me think more that it was virtual reality.

That is knot 'knowing', by the way.

I don't disapprove of this 'idea' of Air being converted to a VR Coaster, watching the videos and stuff they did at Europa Park, it looks like an exciting experience.

I hope they do give riders the option to choose VR or normal riding, it's not the greatest landscaping ride in the world but it is the all time favourite AIR. 

• 2 weeks later...