Legoland

NickD

I wouldn't get your hopes up about Laser Riaders its possibly the worst dark ride in the UK. I went on AP day and we queued for about 30 mins and the ride was over in 2 minutes, the guns look like hairdryers and you get stopped in random places for some time. I wont be doing that ride again in a hurry.

I went on Annual Pass Day and I was really disappointed with the ride and theming. It has to be the worst dark ride in the UK. I would say try it once but once is enough. I like how everything you shoot moves or does some sort of effect that is the only good thing. The ride is too short and the Q'ing is too long and confusing.

• 2 weeks later...

Went on Saturday with my school friends in 80 Themed clothes which was great ;)Tomb Raider thingy was okay, but the advert made it look GREAT so it was a bit of a letdown.On the other hand, Scarab Bouncers was great lol... For such a little ride it actually was quite entertaining, especially with a 2 yr old girl next to you crying her eyes out ;) (aww I'm so mean :P)

• 2 months later...

I'm planning to go to on friday but I'm having second thoughts. The youngest in the group is me (17), and I'm starting to think, if it's a bit young, maybe thorpe or Chessington would be better? :P

I am backing James up 100% on his post!Go to Chessington! You will have a more enjoyable day than at Thorpe Park.You can usually get up to 120 mins at Thorpe if busy as Chessington. It is usually if really busy 90 mins for Dragon's Fury and 45 mins for Vampire.Plus, there are still great rides like Rattlesnake that may only get up to 30 mins!Therefore, Go to Chessington! :P

I have never been to Legoland.My cousin always goes but I usually say "But Chessington is better!"I might just go with him to Legoland. (But there is no Vampire at Legoland :P:))I have seen a YouTube Video of Lasier Raiders and to be honest. It looks really crab with crab audio compared to the amazing Tomb Blaster....Changed my mind. I am sticking with Chessington!

I have never been to Legoland.My cousin always goes but I usually say "But Chessington is better!"I might just go with him to Legoland. (But there is no Vampire at Legoland :P:))I have seen a YouTube Video of Lasier Raiders and to be honest. It looks really crab with crab audio compared to the amazing Tomb Blaster....Changed my mind. I am sticking with Chessington!

Yea Legoland isn't all that really, I may of liked it when I went on the trip, but not now since I'm an adult xD

• 3 weeks later...

I think Legoland is a great little park and I always enjoy it when I go there (and I thought the new laiser raiders was a great new addition), however the only thing that stops me going there as much is that whatever time of year it is the park is jam packed and it doesn't help by the fact the majority of the rides have very low throughput which just turns the day into a boring oneIt can be very difficult to do everything in the park in one day due to this which is usually quite easy to do at chessie and thorpe.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't say I'm surprised , the past year it's run with covers on to reduce noise which made the already bad capacity even worse. To be honest they must've realised that there really isn't any point in keeping it when they have, for a while, had to run a system similar the the free fastrack that used to operate, just to get on it.