NickD

Legoland

3 hours ago, Wicker Matt said:

No job is too small for this coaster.

Sure the crowd will love it.

Well we know you're excited for it! 😂

As awful a coaster it is, it's still another ride and will spread the queues out. Oh wait, it only fits ten people!

1 hour ago, Mattgwise said:

Well we know you're excited for it! 😂

As awful a coaster it is, it's still another ride and will spread the queues out. Oh wait, it only fits ten people!

Just because I want the cred doesn’t mean I’m jumping over the walls for it! I’m not going for opening day, I promise 😛 

Its alright for what is it I guess, a very small coaster for small children. Throughput will be a nightmare though, but then most of the park has a throughput less than average so it'll fit right in! God though this park needs gravity group asap.

Not being funny isn’t  fish a 0.9 restriction, baa express is 0.95 so what will this be ? 

tbh a lego themed mack powered coaster would have been a better option even if it was just a small kids layout with throughput etc

12 hours ago, RobF said:

baa express is 0.95 so what will this be

If this really is a 0.95m height restriction, it's quite funny that people can go on Zodiac/ Enterprise but not this.

Rumor is the coaster is now open with with a queue time exceeding one hour. It is also running many trains at half capacity due to a lack of children riding. Not to sure why though...

2 hours ago, Glitch said:

It is also running many trains at half capacity due to a lack of children riding. Not to sure why though...

I promise this isn’t me. I promise!

I am not at the park today anyway. 

Looking forward to some cringe for breakfast :D

If you are a grown man and want to ride this coaster, make sure you get down early in the day #goodadvice

Having ridden its brother, the Baaaa Epxress at Europa Park, I can safely say this in my top ten rollercoasters, right under Untamed.