Sea Life Centre

Mark9

The zoo is doing really well. For the few weeks it was open before march last year it made £40k gross profit - that is amazing considering they expected to get about £8k. Sealife is an added attraction and one which everyone will visit (because its fish.. why wouldn't you go see fish?). Even though its not permenant, they haven't marketed it that way, so I doubt its just to bring people to the zoo during this time period.

Maybe because Chessie had no plans of any sort of investment for 08 season until merlin looked into the park and thought.. christ it needs investment.. here, have a temporary sealife centre which we have lying around.. as its better than nothing, and we can invest properly in the future! *cough*Perhaps.. just perhaps :o

• 2 weeks later...

Staff preview day today for the new Sealife... All I will say is it's lovely in there. Very good addition to the park and despite the facts its temporary and in a giant marquee, its fantastic inside. The themeing is of a high standard and it'll do wonders for the park this season.

I saw alot of it on blue peter. (not that I watch that cr*p), I just happened to see it while going through the channels.They were transporting the fish into the aquarium and I got to see alot of it! From the outside though, it looks weird and boxy...THEY HAVE AN UNDERWATER TUNNEL!!!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...