Dobble Tea Party / Storm In A Teacup

Tom

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can see it now..."Please be aware that to enter THORPE PARK you must be a minimum of 1.2m. Already brought a ticket? TOOOOOOOO LATE SUCKERS! Sod off to Chessie now!"

Ignoring the humour in benin's post for a second, this is going to hit Thorpe really badly and couldn't be worse timed. Considering they got rid of their kiddy area in promise of a family friendly ride, to have that restriction raised and two other family friendly rides to...It makes me think there is only a matter of time before Rumba gets it to..

So how many rides can kids of 0.9m go on now?Flying FishDepth ChargeRumba RapidsRocky ExpressMMBRCarouselCCRThat's it? Depth Charge's days are numbered, Fish's popularity will probably rise up next season...Oh dear. The thing is, these were (probably?) enforced on Thorpe - this is seriously unfortunate for the park...

Oh dear. The thing is, these were (probably?) enforced on Thorpe - this is seriously unfortunate for the park...

This. The park wouldn't have wanted to have three family friendly rides with high restrictions. It does make me wonder whats happened at Mack for this to happen.Thankfully for Chessington, only Falls has been effected by this. Although I do wonder if Fish/Runaway/RMT will see height restriction changes to follow..

• 1 month later...

Hmm I have no problem with the sponsor, although Merlin theme parks do seem to love them :)But it takes away the "storm"/Amity thing so now it's just a teacup ride with some WWTP music and a teabag company :DThe worst bit as others have said is the teapot. They could have painted it blue or done something nice with it. They could always suit it to Thorpe's target audience...Storm In A Shotglass sponsored by Smirnoff.

• Mattgwise changed the title to Dobble Tea Party / Storm In A Teacup