Football

zkk

• 1 month later...
Posted ImageDazza :wub:Great reception at the match for Speed as well... Thought it was going to be a minute's silence, but the applause was just as good... Amazing how everyone is supporting the incident in this way... Brilliant to see...Of course, it was the most noise the United fans made all game... 5000 people drowned out 47000 without so much of an effort...

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

The only thing that made that last goal at all pleasing was the sight of Samir Nasri cowering like the lesbian he is.

I'm probably the one neutral that wants United to maul City today. Cannot stand the wealth based double standards between City and Chelsea, so for that reason.,,come on United!

Don't you support Chelsea?

Yes. Basically my uncle who died supported United and I found his shirt so I thought I'd support them today in his honour. hence my excitement.

That's fair enough, but my post was more aimed at...

Cannot stand the wealth based double standards between City and Chelsea, so for that reason.,,come on United!

Oh right. Yeah I got confused.

Basically I hate city because of the way that City get praised for 'strengthening their team' when they spend money. Chelsea get berated for 'buying trophies'

I've only ever heard City being 'berated' for buying trophies, as well as Chelsea, just as bad as each other.