Football

zkk

Oh ok. You can see why though, Chelsea recently sacked their manager due to his first run of bad form despite delivering what no other manager could for them only a few months ago and it's always been a similar kind of story, since Roman's a bit of tit really. City give their manager and team more time to build stability. This trust and belief usually garners more respect. They're also pouring most of their investment into building an enormous academy heavily influenced by La Masia (FC Barcelona's famed youth system) to help sustain success via home-grown talent. Probably why they got the ex-Barca chief executive to be their new sporting director.

Also, your captain is John Terry.

I've only ever heard City being 'berated' for buying trophies, as well as Chelsea, just as bad as each other.

I haven't- they seem to get off lighter from the media, where as Chelsea seem to be harassed over it...

Also, they spent that much and didn't get out of the CL group stages...Before you say it, I know Chelsea didn't either, but at least we're still in Europe, unlike City.

I haven't- they seem to get off lighter from the media, where as Chelsea seem to be harassed over it...

Also, they spent that much and didn't get out of the CL group stages...Before you say it, I know Chelsea didn't either, but at least we're still in Europe, unlike City.

I did post about that, unless you didn't want to know that there is an actual reason behind it.

I expected City to be knocked out of this group and wasn't surprised they were last year either, they've had the toughest groups two years in a row. Wasn't that surprised about Chelsea either. United last year on the other hand...

• 1 month later...
Reading are going to get Murdered at the Madjeski next week....

Interesting fact, the game will be our 14th Mid-Week Fixture in the last 14 weeks. Wallet hurts.

According to a Chelsea fan at work teams which are going down allways beat chelsea, so we may have a chance ;)

On a more serious note, its a shame we play you just as we start finding abit of form.. Ah well we still have Wigan, Vila, QPR and Suderland all at home, might turn this around yet!

According to a Chelsea fan at work teams which are going down allways beat chelsea, so we may have a chance ;)

With Benitez in charge, anything can happen. This was meant to be the best season in our history, chapions of Europe. But abramovich decided to sod it up.

Unfortunately, I'd like to see Reading go down, not selling out (or coming close) games at the top level is a pet hate of mine and I feel that a team like Palace probably deserve a place in the Premier League more so than Reading, sorry ;)

If anybody is vaguely interested in Football at all on here, I shall put up a few pictures of mine from various European trips which are quite interesting!

Rafa Out

With Benitez in charge, anything can happen. This was meant to be the best season in our history, chapions of Europe. But abramovich decided to sod it up.

Unfortunately, I'd like to see Reading go down, not selling out (or coming close) games at the top level is a pet hate of mine and I feel that a team like Palace probably deserve a place in the Premier League more so than Reading, sorry ;)

If anybody is vaguely interested in Football at all on here, I shall put up a few pictures of mine from various European trips which are quite interesting!

Rafa Out

You must love Wigan.

European away days are the dream, but it looks like I'll only have Górnik Zabrze to look forward to next year judging by Arsenal's current form, good times.

To be fair we sell out alot more than some of the teams around us!

Manchester City rarely manage a full house as-well. We've got 3,000 heading to Swansea tonight, which is pretty damn good for our 14th Consecutive mid-week fixture. Cannot wait to go to Brentford on Sunday, old school ground + terracing!

Manchester City rarely manage a full house as-well. We've got 3,000 heading to Swansea tonight, which is pretty damn good for our 14th Consecutive mid-week fixture. Cannot wait to go to Brentford on Sunday, old school ground + terracing!

Brentford's got a great ground, remember going there for an FA Cup game before (my mates a Brentford fan), should be a good game.

The most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in football. Swansea should be fined for time-wasting tactics by their ballboys. (Who may I add, made it clear on Twitter before the game that they would waste time) The police got called in to look at this, Hazard tried to kick a ball ffs... ridiculous.

Show me a team which doesn't do that when winning... (Palace aside, we're too nice)

Every team does , but yesterday was a new extreme.

Oh well, as Millwall say.. No-One Likes Us, We don't care.

Still European Champions.

Better Angle

ibcN3plDZj7bbS.gif

May I just ask, if that had of been a player on the pitch (Raheem Sterling, who is the same age as the ballboy here) would he have been sent off? Doubt it

Probably if it happened to another player he would still have been sent off, because the kick (regardless of where he aimed it) was a lash out of frustration, hence was deemed as violent conduct, any sensible ref would send off any player for doing the same thing...

The year gets worse and worse for Chelsea, but after the way Di Matteo was treated (and the whole Clattenburg incident, which defo hasn't helped Chelsea's image), I would say it's deserved any failings of this side of the season...

Not European Champions for much longer though either...

Probably if it happened to another player he would still have been sent off, because the kick (regardless of where he aimed it) was a lash out of frustration, hence was deemed as violent conduct, any sensible ref would send off any player for doing the same thing...

The year gets worse and worse for Chelsea, but after the way Di Matteo was treated (and the whole Clattenburg incident, which defo hasn't helped Chelsea's image), I would say it's deserved any failings of this side of the season...

Not European Champions for much longer though either...

I'm not 100% sure it was, I think it was more a case of just trying to get the ball back. It looked like it was out of frustration because it was hit with his toe, to poke it out from underneath the ball-boy. The reason or doing this is because it would have been impossible to get the ball any other way.

We are a joke, but our owner and chairman are to blame for that, it's one thing after another and we've learned to just laugh it off now.

Benitez had the chance of winning 5 trophies when he joined Chelsea... we are now down to just 2 (Realisticly 1)

Problem is, it was a needless action, as the ref will add on time for timewasting, making the entire premise of it pointless... Kicking out is the issue and it's something you wouldn't want to see anywhere...

Hazard wanted the ball to get to the keeper quicker yes, but when the kid went on top of the ball, should've called the ref over to sort it out, not attempt to kick the ball from underneath, since it was asking for trouble and that's what he got...

I doubt it'll go on and on like the racism stuff with Chelsea, probs a few games added onto the 3 matches and we can but hope that is that...