Adventure Island - Southend

Jamie_Hk

I really like Southend although it is best not to make it the be all and end all of your trip. Alex, me and a few of our friends normally make a trip down there every December and tend to spend some time on the rides, a few hours in the town and a walk along the Pier.I do like Adventure Island though, Dragons Claw is very very good, as the Scorpion and the big Turtle ride. Yet to ride Rage though.

• 2 months later...

I love adventure island my favorite rides are Rage, green scream archelon(the big turtle) Vortex, Scopion. I normaly go there once a year with my school it is the best coastle theme park. I have ever been to. I shall continue going when I have left school.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here is my trip from hell trying to get to Adventure island today.Today was a day from hell. I was ment to be going to Adventure island with my school but only got half way. We waited for the coach for 2 hours to arrive when it eventually arrived we got half way there and the coach broke down. We waited for half hour for a replacement coach to take us back to school, so we never got to go to Adventure island today . But we are going there next Tuesday . So today has been a day from hell.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I presume the rebuild will be done during the quiet period after the Easter holidays are over. The current chain and cars are being used on the new build, so it can't be tested until the old one has come down, and the park obviously won't want it to close during the holidays.

• 3 weeks later...