Alton Towers News

Dan9

This years ERT list.•Oblivion•Nemesis (new for ERT 2010)•Marauder's Mayhem•Heave Ho!•Runaway Mine Train•Hex (new for ERT 2010)•Sharkbait Reef by SEA LIFEThe three best rides available :angry:

Hmm I have to say on a personal level that this years ERT wont be as good for me, I mean Nemesis at the end of the day (45 min before ride close) is always walk on when I go, along with Oblivion. I enjoyed Rita last year in ERT as its a difficult ride to get on without queuing. However I can see that they dont want the dark forrest /Ug rammed with people. That said il be using my ERT on 25th march to queue for thirteen lol. :(

• 1 month later...

omg ive been on the phone to ALTON TOWERS this morning and they have said theres now FASTRACK for 13 omg so unfair I have PLATIUM fasttrack opening day and NOW I have to Q for 13 NOT happy its so unfair that I have to Q !

You said in the other topic that you spent £100 on the Platinum Fastrack mainly for Thirteen.I would reconmend that you call Alton Towers and ask that you can have them transfered to a future visit if you mainly got them for Thirteen and it isn't going to have Fastrack on that day. :D