Dreams

Tom

The last 2 dreams I had were really short but were a bit random.  First one - my nose hurt so I picked it (as you do.....or not) and a whole baked bean came out B)

Second one - I ripped off the big toe nail on my right foot :bad:

I've had some seriously bizarre dreams in the past - luckily I don't tend to get nightmares - although I had one years ago - woke up in a cold sweat after watching Misery and could see that woman at the end of my bed - I was ill at the time and put it down to having a high temp :rolleyes:

I have looked and found nothing about Jimmy Carr having cancer as that would be something I would have heard about and been upset by! Not sure if you've confused him with someone else or something.

Also that's a very odd dream to have had!

EDIT: Just looked and found that Jimmy Carter (Former US President) was diagnosed last week so going to assume that's where your thinking came from.

• 5 weeks later...

I had a dream that Scorpion Express was on two train operation, except one train was a South Eastern rail four carriage train that offered a family friendly version of the ride. The ride was also extended around the backstage area of Chessington due to the new late night firework display that happened every night outside the hotel. So instead, the new version of Scorpion took you on a tour of some train sidings until it reconnected with the ride as it is now.

The night before, Running Down that hill by Kate Bush came on as an alarm but I was so desperate to stay asleep I started dancing to it in my dream.

• 2 months later...

So last night I dreamt I was at Chessington and I remember discovering Vampire had a hidden layout with the old bat trains being used on it! And as it had a separate station, I remember it basically being an old railway station?!!

Also, strangest of all, the Fangtasia shop detail-wise looked a bit like the D'wervelwind station??? :wacko:

There was a LOT of wind last night and I had left my window on ventilation meaning I had drafts coming in, so that was probably the cause of such a strange dream! :lol: