Dreams

Tom

This is what happens when you go to bed hungry.....Ok this is strange... Basiclly I was sitting in my science room with a group of friends, then this lift just came out of nowhere so we stepped inside. When it opened you ended up in this cave made of Flapjack so we started randomly eating the walls. Then we walked onwards and we saw this guy holding this orb thing, and inside it was a spinning bannana. So then we he started shooting bannanas at us, I looked around and everyone apart from me was dead. So at that point I ran like crazy until I bumped into a Yogurt pot. And then the walls started closing in and when the walls came together I didn't get squished because flapjack isn't exactlly hard. So I was standing inside the wall and couldn't move so I started eating through. Then I came out into my maths classroom and my teacher was infront of me and he said.... Lewis.... What 2+2, and I said 4 and then woke up..... WHAT THE BLOOMING HELL!!! lol

Well then, the strangest dream I had was when I was 11. Here it is:I woke up in a futuristic Thorpe. Detonator was 1000ft and the cars always went up, but never returned. There was this freaky ride called the 'Doomin' Gloomin' Bloomin' Ride' (or something like that) wear the new Flying Fish is. It was a roller coaster that went underwater. There were loads of other rides that I can't remember.Anyway, I went on this new Detonator. I got hurtled up 1000ft a flew into space. Everyone on the ride died except me. The 'car' landed at my school and these 3 eyed, 10 nose, 17 mouthed aliens were putting everyone in the classrooms. Insteda of playing dead, I got up battled all the aliens. They had these really good looking ray guns and tried disintergrating me, but failed. So then, I grabbed a phone from my pocket and rung the TWSSWT (whoever they are). They came and killed all the aliens. Then they said they were going to change my brain so I didn't remember anything. I didn't like that so I got a ray gun from the rook somehow and shoot the TWSSWT. Then, I replaced all the human brains with mouse brains. Then there were these really smart mice that I trod on and really stupid people eating cheese all the time. Then I changed the fish brains with the pig brains. That was funny. Then I touched this wierd computer and I was in a shop called: BED WORLD ON PLUTO 21109. Then, they put me on a bed and I woke up at 1am and I didn't get to sleep for the rest of the night; worried about aliens. (And I had a SAT exam that day). :D:P

• 9 months later...

I didn't see this topic, but I'm going to post my "weird dream" hereLast night I had a dream that I was at Thorpe Park with some old friends from school especially the ones I hate, so anyways I was quing up for inferno with a girl I hate from school and some pretty boy behind us asked the girl I hate if she wanted to be a model, she said "I'm flattered, but no", then I said "Deep down she really wants too." Then the pretty boy went over to me put his arm around me and asked me if I wanted to be a model all I said was this "heh."Theres more to story, but its kinder lame, so I won't bother telling you the rest :P

Lol. Seriously though, it really scares me. I wake up thinking how I'm not going to survive the court cases.

Yea that is really scary. I always end up having weird dreams and most of them come true. o__oTalking about being a killer in your dream, I remember an old friend of mine had a similar dream where she killed people, but not just random people in the streets, but her own friends like me and when she told me how she killed me in her dream, I was extrememly scared. :PI won't say what it is on here, because its too graphic.

• 3 weeks later...

I had a dream that I walked into my parents bedroom really early in the morning and my Mum had had a baby. And I was like 'Oh Mum, I see you've a baby'. It was so casual xD I think it's because me and my older sister have always wanted a younger brother, and my Mum told she'd have another baby if she was younger (she was 34 when she had me) and if my birth wasn't so painful *dances*. And I was so bummed when I woke up and realised it was a dream x]

• 8 months later...

Bump!I had loads of weird dreams recently...can't remember them all now! But one involved lots of my teeth falling out, rotting away, and I stood there in the mirror, staring in horror! Probably because I've been thinking about them recently, as I'm going to the dentist for the first time since 2006, next Wednesday!And also one of those really fun, random and just totally wacky dreams that are awesome! I was with my dad and brother at Thorpe...except it had loads more coasters etc, which were amazing! ;) And Tidal Wave was some wacky, twisty turny water ride, quite violent and bumpy! But the best/most bizarre thing was Colossus. Instead of each car having 2 rows of 2 seats facing forward, as normal...there was two facing forward, two facing each other, so sideways...and then two backward (opposite the forward ones)! But the backward ones weren't allowed to be used, but they had been, and everyone was watching expecting people to fall out ;)Oh and then there was Dragon's Fury, except it was in a cave and the track was tiny (like a few inches wide!) and it was dodgy ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last night, I went through 3 different dreams, the first one I was in, I was at a huge trainstation where people were having a pillowfight and the roof was on fire, the second one, I was in a field wearing pink camouflage with a water gun but everyone else had machine guns, and the final one was when I was trying to buy a ticket at the cinema and my bankcard exploded in the machine.

#LMAO. Did you backtrace the stories?I guess because you read them the consequences will never be the same? D:

Yaarrp! I also emailed the writers calling them a "Lying bunch of pr***s"I used to have nightmares about the old Basil Brush, *shudders*.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Two nights ago I had my first "nightmare" in years. It wasn't scary as such, more confusing and disorientating, to a degree.It started with me in my garden, it was a normal day. I dont know exactly why I was in the garden, but there you go. I then looked towards the back of my garden, to see my shed door swinging back and forth, its a huge door and the inside of the shed looks like a massive black hole from where I was standing. I then randomly, out of nowhere, hear a piano play for a few seconds and a young boys voice laugh. I ran inside the house, scared, and locked the door, I stood at the window watching the shed door swing back and forth, trying to work out if it had any link to what just happened. I went into my front room and both my parents are sitting there. I said to my mum, who was on her laptop, "The weirdest thing just happened to me, I was in the garden and heard a random piano playing and a boys laughter"My mum then looks up from her laptop, with a blank expression and replies, speaking to my dad who was next to me, "Oh My God, that same thing happened to me the other day on my way to work, I think its that ghost"Then I woke up.Weird Stuff.

I had a pretty horrific nightmare the other day actually. I can remember a baby being in some car seat thing. Eyes all blackened, blood coming out of its dark mouth, crusty around the edges.I remember two others being in the dream, I don't know who they were meant to be but I seemed to know them in the dream. They were screaming that it was possessed and had to be killed. Then we were all strapping this baby to a giant firework, as somebody was about to light the fuse, the baby's face went really cute and its bottom lip began to tremble.I screamed at them to stop, but it was too late and I watched this baby shoot up into the sky and explode, with bits of body falling down shortly after.Perhaps I should see some kind of psychologist? Lol!

I personally think we haven't even scratched the surface to dreams. They are really complicated and not a lot is really known about them. I can usually remember my dreams really well and they can be extremely vivid, sometimes even affecting some of the other senses such as smell, taste and touch.I've got my dream interpretation book here Steve, I'll try and interpret your dream for you. :(