Theme Park and Rollercoaster Simulation Games

Tom

So I try and make my project a little more interesting and all you can do is moan. Its in the right topic and knowbody else has a problem with it. I WILL be posting it every day and I dont care what you think. I'm doing it on lots of forums. I planned this project to take over No limits topics on forums, if they dont have a no limits section, so I can get it noticed. My post isn't spam. Its related with this topic.

So I try and make my project a little more interesting and all you can do is moan. Its in the right topic and knowbody else has a problem with it. I WILL be posting it every day and I dont care what you think. I'm doing it on lots of forums. I planned this project to take over No limits topics on forums, if they dont have a no limits section, so I can get it noticed. My post isn't spam. Its related with this topic.

It's SPAM - stupid, pointless, annoying messages. It would help if you elaborated on what you where actually doing, instead of being an annoying penis. Dear god, help.

I personally think it's great what A-Kid is doing with this. It's fresh and different and I'm sure it's going to be cracking project.Sebastian. Just stop moaning because you didn't think of the idea first. Like A-Kid said, it's in the right section of the forum, it's on topic and there's nothing wrong with building the tension up.A-Kid, just ignore him.

Posted Image------------------------------Wanna play a’ little game? Find the clues to the Name?--------------------------------------------------------------------------There are only a few ways. --------------------------------------------------------------Look at the obvious signs. She has clearly shown her powers throughout.-----------------------------------------The other Is my Sig. Or. It could be spelt out right In front of you. ------------------------------------------------------------------She leave’s you confused, I see.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\\9PM.28/9/08.//--------------------------------------------------

It's only an NL sim guys, seriously..

Yeah, don't get me wrong everyone, I do want to see it but I don't like this build up thing... IMO you can do build ups for anything that is a 'big' thing, not this.

It has been proved in this topic no one cares what you think, stop ripping him. Jealous.

I care :)

^ I like the Maurer Sohne ride "13". The themeing is good.Anybody wanna guess the name from the previous day's info? :)Anyway....Posted ImageOffcialy the slowest B&M ever. But don't let that put you off!! Its in the style of a Pre-2003 B&M Invert. So we let through some force and whippy-ness :)\\9PM.29.9.08//