Port Aventura

Con

There is a shuttle service from El Prat Barcelona through the PA website...

Park can probs be done in 2 days including shows and what-not...

Dunno on the hotel front, the Western one has been highly rated for the theming (IN THE TOILET!), but aside from that I have no idea... Be adventurous...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tbh nobody is ever going to will the battle of whether FB is rubbish or fabulous, I know an equal amount of people who love and hate the thing and both parties cant understand why the other thinks that. Its just going to keep going on and on. I do love the look of the launch though.

Hey guys I'm thinking of going some time this year, when is the best time to go e.g. when are good events on and things like that. won't be able to go in October as I'm busy then. one other thing is it cheaper to stay off park or is more fun onsite.

If you was to go when an events on id recommend staying on-site, you can pay around £50 for unlimited fastrack on the main rides and if on-site this will last you the duration of your stay. Fastrack is run pretty well in my experience, its not a place id like to have to queue.