Merlin Annual Pass Facebook group

tactic

Question

I've rencently started hearing more things in the community about a special MAP facebook group where people get updates on ride development and stuff like that. I've had my annual pass for about a year now and was wondering if I can join it, I've tried looking online and had no luck finding anything?

Thanks for the help in advance!

7 answers to this question

3 hours ago, tactic said:

@Hethetheth ok, thanks! I assume they post exclusive updates on stuff then, cause I keep seeing people say ‘new photo from the MAP facebook’ etc.

also is there a link I have to get to join or can I find it by a quick google search?

Its quite exclusive but everything gets leaked anyway so I wouldn't bother.

I presume you're talking about the Thorpe Park Passholder group and not the generic Merlin Annual Pass Group, in which case the link is here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/411460404375628

You'll need to apply to join, however, and supply your annual pass number so they can check your details and ensure that you are actually an annual pass holder!

Merlin Annual Pass holders are allowed too, so it's not just for Thorpe Park Annual Passholders only :)

Also worth noting that the group comes to the end of its trial period in 2 weeks today, so there's no guarantee you'll get in right now - although I'd be willing to bet a lot of money that the trial is successful and becomes a permanent fixture after the 2 weeks are up.

On 3/10/2023 at 11:28 AM, coasterverse said:

You'll need to apply to join, however, and supply your annual pass number so they can check your details and ensure that you are actually an annual pass holder!

I’ve tried to join the group with my MAP number but says I’ve been declined. The feedback it’s given me said ‘declined by admin assist rule’ does that mean I’ve done anything wrong?