Future Of Canada Creek

UnderItAll

I thought id start this topic, becasue I'm new, and wanted to see one like it. I think, I'm using too many "I"s. Serioulsy, I'm not sure if anyone has spoken about anything of this, but, theres alot of empty/unused land behind Logger Leap area. To my knowledge, there used to be boat things back there, and, somehting like that should come back, like the pedaloes in the lake next to Megaphobia at Oakwood, which will allow for interesting/different angles for pictures. Also, if it was opened up a bit, the whole area, oculd include some kinda Dark Ride, which Thorpe lacks, unlike a few other good parks, like Gardaland, Italy, which have some amazing dark rides, great themeing. Like a mine dark ride even walk through, made interactive, I'm not sure really, but theres a great amount of potential, ill come up with more, and post soon. Tom.

Boat things used to be in the middle of the lake with loggers surrounding it, the old queueline is included as part of the extention of loggers now (and as far as I'm aware, the current main queueline entrance was for the boats, the fastrack was for loggers).As for canada creek, no room after the 09 coaster really.

A boat ride would be quite nice to have back actually. Gives some good interaction with Loggers Leap and the lake is nice.Future for Canada Creek? Not much I think, apart from the new coaster. All I want to see is some cleaning up and some new paint here and there on the buildings.

I think Loggers Leap should be pulled down cos come 2010 it would have been in the park 20 years, thay shoud buld a mega leg flume in its place

What, so.. Due to its age, it should be torn down? Just because its old, dosent mean its a bad ride. Evidently, having lasted near on 20 years.Where do you lot come up with this crap, seriously?

What, so.. Due to its age, it should be torn down? Just because its old, dosent mean its a bad ride. Evidently, having lasted near on 20 years.Where do you lot come up with this crap, seriously?

no but it should b fixed at the very least cos the Ratchets on the big lift hill dont all work ,come to think of it only a few Ratchets work,and if anything was to happen thorpe park would be f**ked,

no but it should b fixed at the very least cos the Ratchets on the big lift hill dont all work ,come to think of it only a few Ratchets work,and if anything was to happen thorpe park would be f**ked,

Honestly, do you really think thorpe would continue to run a ride that could result in injury &/or death?

Wow, I never knew forums were like this ;). "Where do you lot come up with this crap, seriously?" is not something which is appropiate to say.After all, Dj Olly C is new after all, so try and be nice ;) thankxAnyway, no I don't think Thorpe (a trusted and well-respected park) would build/or continue to have a ride that is deemed unsafe or is old.The Rumba Rapids, has been running for quite some time and is still working fine. Alas, it would be nice ;) to see a refurbed Logger's & Rapids something to celebrate their 20 years of service.

Wow, I never knew forums were like this ;). "Where do you lot come up with this crap, seriously?" is not something which is appropiate to say.After all, Dj Olly C is new after all, so try and be nice ;) thankx

Of corse forums are like this? Discussions are all part of a forum. New member or not, you dont need knowledge about thorpe park to make allegations like that. Just common sense.I had every right to say what I did. If people wish for their comments to be respected, back them up with something? Otherwise, they'll just be shot straight down. Personal opinion dosent get you far in this forum I'm afraid. Thorpe park wont do something just because YOU want them to. You have to take a lot more into account than just 'I want'.

I would like to see some more development on Canda Creek as the last development was in 2005, when we had slammer, a thrill ride from S&S Power.As for the other zones, I would like to see some development in Calypso Quay or Amity Cove.Does anyone think we need anymore thrill flat rides?

The irony of you telling me not to listen to others is huge here. You shouldnt listen to me and should ignore the comments I make.

Shame that, everyone elses posts aren't offending others and having a good time until grumpy s**t here appears and ruins it for no reason. Calm down love.

I'm actually going to comment alot less, my warn's upto 60% and it would do me good if I made myself scarce.So I'm invisible, from now on.I would like to see some more development on Canda Creek as the last development was in 2005, when we had slammer, a thrill ride from S&S Power.As for the other zones, I would like to see some development in Calypso Quay or Amity Cove.Does anyone think we need anymore thrill flat rides?

I think anyone will agree that having more rides is nicer. I love to find a reason for thorpe park to have one of these

Everythink's calm now ;)Back on topic, I went onto the Huss website and there's this state of the art King Kong thrill ride, which would IMO, be perfect to Calypso Quay.It's just a suggestion, but I think that it would be something unique and innovative.