Queue Times

treeis

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I ventured to Fright Nights I saw some of this....Colossus - 210 minutesStealth - 180 minutesNemesis Inferno - 160 minutesLoggers - 120 minutesSamurai - 90 minutesX:\NWO - 100 minutesRush - 100 minutesVortex - 90 minutesSlammer - 65 minutesDetty - 65 minutesTidal Wave - 25 minutesAsylum - 180 minutesHellgate - 180 minutesSe7en - 150 minutesSo yeah it was busy.

Have never queued over 45mins except for Rita at Alton the first time I went on it, must have queued about 120 minutes in the highest temperatures of 2005, was painful but worth it for my first ride. Absolutely hate queueing, will do anything to find a way around it :angry:

The big info boards (with opening times, queues etc) max out at 99 minutes, and so do the small queue time boards by Rush, Vortex, Quantum, Zodiac, Slammer and Detonator. The scroller boards by Stealth, Colossus, Nemesis Inferno, Samurai and Loggers Leap dont have a maximum. Ive seen the Colossus one go to 210 minutes before.

wow there some pretty long queues! Tbh I've never queued for a ride for over an hour... I think. Unless its my first time on a ride, I wouldn't queue for too long. I suppose I usually visit on sundays which aren't ever too bad. During the fright night period I did see many rides quese extending the entrance, and the mazes were pretty long too! But fright night is never expected to be quiet.210 mins for Colossus? I'm sorry that is just ridiculous!

Yeah, I hate queuing for rides, especially when it's nice weather.It's like, you wanna go on the ride but at the end of the day, no ride will ever be worth queues at such length.The longest for me was probably 170mins-ish for Colossus.Oh, and Samurai can actually get pretty long queues. I waited an hour some time ago - but hey, it's worth it in the long run.