Queue Times

treeis

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally I try to go on weekdays when the queues are all <30mins but at an absolute maximum:SAW - 1hrInferno - 1hrColossus - 1hrStealth - 30minsDetonator - 30minsSamurai - 30minsDepth Charge - 30minsLogger's Leap - 30minsRocky Express - 20minsQuantum - 10minsFlying Fish - 10minsX:\ - it would have to be walk-on and everything else would have to be >90 minutes. Although I was talked into it the other day. FML.

To clear up Stealth, It was open this morning but closed early, then it stayed closed for most of the day occasionally doing test runs then at around 5:00 (ish.) It opened with two trains running and the queue looked to be about 30 minutes.Anyway, back on topic please :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Bit of an old topic but I would like to contribute :PLongest Queues I've seen:Saw: 4 hours (queue was up round past Colossus's entrance)Colossus: 150 minsNemesis: 120 minsStealth: 2.5 hrsRush:60 minsTidal Wave:130 minsLongest Queues I've been in:Saw:100 minsColossus: 45 mins (been pretty lucky :P )Nemesis: 45 minsStealth: 2.5hrs (unbearable, wwtp radio had already looped and we were getting bored of it) :P Samurai: 45 minsFlying Fish:10 MINS OMG :P:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking just now, there are two types of people when it comes to queueing a 3/4 hour queue. 1. These people can't believe they have queued 3 hours, and can't forget about it for the rest of the day. 2. These people also can't believe they have queued 3 hours, but once they get on the ride they completely forget about the queueing, enjoy the ride for what it is, and just remember how good the ride was - not how long they had to queue for it. I am definitely number 2.

I was thinking just now, there are two types of people when it comes to queueing a 3/4 hour queue. 1. These people can't believe they have queued 3 hours, and can't forget about it for the rest of the day. 2. These people also can't believe they have queued 3 hours, but once they get on the ride they completely forget about the queueing, enjoy the ride for what it is, and just remember how good the ride was - not how long they had to queue for it. I am definitely number 2.

I am 1 and 2 really.It depends on what ride I am queuing for and other conditions. (e.g. Weather, Whether I need the toilet etc) :)Another thing is, No matter what ride it was, I would NEVER join a 180 mins queue!

On wednesday when the park reached full capacity this is what I saw at about 2 :)Samurai: 60 minsNemesis Inferno: 75 minsStealth:75Saw: 80Colossus: 60 ( I was surprised to, but on that day this was the fastest moving que, which was great :) ) Slammer: 20Quantum: 10Vortex: 30Detonator : 30Loggers Leap: 60Tidal Wave: 70Rumba Rapids: 50Zodiac: 20X:/ No Way Out: 50 Can't remember any more :)

On wednesday when the park reached full capacity this is what I saw at about 2 :)Samurai: 60 minsNemesis Inferno: 75 minsStealth:75Saw: 80Colossus: 60 ( I was surprised to, but on that day this was the fastest moving que, which was great :) ) Slammer: 20Quantum: 10Vortex: 30Detonator : 30Loggers Leap: 60Tidal Wave: 70Rumba Rapids: 50Zodiac: 20X:/ No Way Out: 50 Can't remember any more :)

Woah! I'm shocked that the queues were that short even on full capacity day! So how does Fright Nights get so busy? I'm confused...

when I went on sunday the 16th the queues were like this most of the day:SAW the ride - 75 minsStealth - 60 minsNemesis Inferno - I think it was around 60-75 minsColossus - 60 minsrumba rapids :P - I didn't see how much minutes but the queue went all the way up the slope to the teacups :Srush: 30-45 mins all dayVortex 30 -45 mins all daydetonator - 55 minssamurai - 45 minsloggers leap - when I went on, it was around 30 mins but when I looked at about midday it's queue was completely filled up.not sure what the rest were...

I once queued 2 hours and 15 minutes for Slammer, that was Fright Nights '07 though :)

wow,the longest ive queued for any ride is about an hour or maybe even an hour and a half.wouldnt dare queue longer than that.I remember fright night 07 where in about 4 hours I got on 4 rides and had dinner with 4 fastracks for the rides.