Queue Times

treeis

Well I'd predict lower than that considering that those queue times are what we're getting on most weekends from the last few weeks. But then again it could be 3 hours for every ride, no one really knows for sure. But judging by patterns from the last few years then yes it should be pretty quiet.

Even the ones in the Octopus Garden? :blink:

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to THORPE PARK yesterday because I had the day off school. I was expecting the queues to be short but what I didn't expect was:SAW - The Ride --- 5 - 10 minutes --- 7 trainsStealth --- 15 minutes --- 1 trainNemesis Inferno --- 0-5 minutes --- 1 trainColossus --- 0 Minutes - 1 trainSamurai --- 10 minutesTidal Wave --- 0-5 minutesEVERYTHING ELSE was 0 minutes (walk-on)

I went to THORPE PARK yesterday because I had the day off school. I was expecting the queues to be short but what I didn't expect was:SAW - The Ride --- 5 - 10 minutes --- 7 trainsStealth --- 15 minutes --- 1 trainNemesis Inferno --- 0-5 minutes --- 1 trainColossus --- 0 Minutes - 1 trainSamurai --- 10 minutesTidal Wave --- 0-5 minutesEVERYTHING ELSE was 0 minutes (walk-on)

:blink: You are a very lucky person. I'm hoping it's like that on the 9th October, or better :D

Expect long queues and you'll never be disappointed:)

That's the way I do it! Either that or I don't think about the queues at all. So many people get worried weeks in advance of their visit because they think that there will be long queues. Just don't even think about it. If you get there and there are long queues, so what? It's not like it's a once in a lifetime trip for most of us on here anyway.

What about 16th of october, 2nd saturday of the fright nights how busy will it be?

Well the second Saturday of FN is the 24th.. And the 16th is a Friday.EDIT: And at Peak Fright Nights it's busy. Very, very busy. Queues in the range of...Stealth, Colossus, Nemesis Inferno - 2/3 hoursAsylum, Hellgate - 3 hoursCurse, Se7en - 2 hours or so..Rush, Samurai - 2 hoursX:\NWO, Vortex - 90 minutesSlammer, Detonator - 60 minutesNo idea about Saw but I assume that's not exactly going to be quiet.. This is what it was on the second busiest day of Fright Nights last year.

I WAITED 3 HOURS FOR HELL GATE! it was worth it though, we also had a groupe of 15 of us so the queue was pretty funny. :blink:

I'm going to Fright Nights this year, but I'm not going to queue over an hour for any maze (even if I haven't been on it before). I'm going to get in the Asylum queue before 4pm, and do that as soon as possible. Then I'll probably just do the rides. If I have to resort to fastrack, then I would much rather buy a fastrack for rides than for the mazes.

I'm going to Fright Nights this year, but I'm not going to queue over an hour for any maze (even if I haven't been on it before). I'm going to get in the Asylum queue before 4pm, and do that as soon as possible. Then I'll probably just do the rides. If I have to resort to fastrack, then I would much rather buy a fastrack for rides than for the mazes.

I haven't done Fright Nights for a few years so my memory may be lying, but if I remember rightly, people start to wait for Assylum about an hour before it actually opens. So you may have to wait at least an hour for it regardless.