Queue Times

treeis

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.thorpepark.com/ticket-prices-frightnights.php look at the fastrack part says it includes mazes

The Freaky Ultimate???Yes it does say mazes and attractions/rides but it also says £75. £75! I would never pay that for any fastrack. Unless I was going on the 31st. Maybe. Still I think £75 is pretty steep just to cut some queues.

You do realsie how big the fastrack queues are at Fright Nights?, your right Mark, last year people started queuing for the Asylum at 3-3:15, the longest I have ever waited for Hellgate is 1.5 hours. Ghandi you can get Ultimate Fastrack for the mazes and rides but it is £75 rarther than £60.

Tidal Wave closes at 8pm? I thought all Rides and Attractions were available until 10pm :blink:

They are, but I understand why Tidal Wave closes early really. Last year by about 6 it was absolutely freezing, and there was literally no one in the Tidal Wave queue and with good reason as well. It's just not worth keeping it open if it's too cold for guests to ride it anyway.

Younger Mark used to stay on Tidal Wave 5 times in a row during Fright Nights. It was nice knowing whilst everyone else was queuing up to.. well 3 hours for a maze or a minimum of 45 minutes for all other rides, I was just going round and round on Tidal Wave.Unfortunately Older Mark wouldn't dare doing that again, I've become a bit more sensible and.. less fun in my old age. :blink:

I'm very much like the old Mark. I will go on any ride if it has a short queue. Even if it is less than 0 degrees, I will still go on Tidal Wave if there is no queue. Two years ago, Tidal Wave was walk-on at 7pm, and I had 11 rides in a row. That was a great day, even if it was slightly bloomin' freezing!

In half term people could be there till midnight nearly?

If there was a 120 mins queue at 10pm, then yes. You could be there until midnight.However, once the queue line has closed, the queue usually goes quicker than stated as no one else is entering the queue, no Fastrack people and staff move quicker, as they want to go home! :blink:

I'm going on 6th November for my 5th trip this year and was wondering if the queues are going to be very busy?

Park will be dead as FN will be over and all the kids are back at school so most things will either be walk on or 5/10 min wait for most rides. May be more but thats what I think they will be like :blink: