Queue Times

treeis

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Longest I've ever seen was Saw opening day - filled up the queueline, then it went across the island, past Samurai, past Colossus, back up over the bridge and all the way back to Rush.Luckily, we ran so I looked back at all this from the front, rather than forward at it from the back :)

Wo, that really is a long queue! Longest I have seen at Thorpe is 2hrs for Colossus, I have never been on any super busy days such as Fright Nights though.I saw and waited in a 3 hours queue for the Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit in Universal Studios Florida. This was with approximately 45 minutes of downtimes. It really was ridiculous, a ride that was meant to open in Spring only soft opened in August with terrible reliability and very limited capacity!

I saw and waited in a 3 hours queue for the Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit in Universal Studios Florida. This was with approximately 45 minutes of downtimes.

Grr, HRRR opened 9 days after I left Florida! :) Not to be left out, I went over to Seaworld and queued 150 mins for Manta, including 2 shutdowns and 1 train operation :P

Longest I've ever seen was Saw opening day - filled up the queueline, then it went across the island, past Samurai, past Colossus, back up over the bridge and all the way back to Rush.Luckily, we ran so I looked back at all this from the front, rather than forward at it from the back :P

Yeah I was there for that, it was crazy ! Can't remember the queuing time, something like 3-4 hours queue! And people were still joining :)

I'm actually going on Good Friday this year, April 2nd. :] We're not sure if this will mean it will be packed or empty, especially since the park's open for extra hours over that weekend. Has anyone been before on a national holiday like this and can tell me what the queues were like? :]