Queue Times

treeis

I know my school has activity days that week, the Thursday and Friday I think, I remember because its going to be my first full day at Thorpe Park this year, and actually probably my only full day at Thorpe Park this year. :)I'm hoping it's not going to be heaving, but not expecting it to be quiet.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see queues for the main coasters getting to an hour or above. Flats easily reach 30 minutes. 99% of exams are finished and many schools are going to have trips there. Along with that, better weather means more people pulling a sickie from work, and even school.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Went last Tuesday and some of the queues were quite long. Here are some I saw.90 mins for Saw the ride60 mins for Saw alive45 - 60 mins for Samurai, (was on a brilliant setting with windmill and lasted ages)80 mins for Colossus30 mins for Nemesis Inferno30 mins for Loggers Leap,60 mins for Stealth10 mins for Quantum Cannot remember any more.

On Sunday (mid-day) the queues were like:Saw - Out the entrance.Alive - First pen full.Colly - Second tunnel.Inferno - Pen 2.Stealth - Near coming out the entrance. Rush - Full queue.Our ride count by 1pm was:Inferno x3 (2 Front)Stealth x2 (1 Front)Colossus x1 (Front)Det x1Slammer x1Loggers x1X x1 (Back thats front)Rush x1Cba with the queues like this so we ****ed off to Chessie.Fury - 25 min with a break down (they were manually pushing cars in station??). Vampire - Near walk-on - 10mins.Rattlesnake - 10mins.Kobra - 10 mins for us as it broke down (shot up to about 60mins behind us).Tomb - 45 mins, it broke down the first time we went to it. Our Ride Count 2pm - 6pm:Fury x1Rattle x1Rammy x1Vampire x2 (1 Front)Mine Train x1Tomb x1Kobra x1Bucky x1Done.

• 4 weeks later...