Queue Times

treeis

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Longest Thorpe Park QueuesStealth- 120 MinsInferno- 90 MinsColossus- 150 MinsLoggers Leap- 60 MinsSamuari- 90 MinsX- 100 Mins Rush- 90 MinsTidal Wave- 90 MinsThe Asylum- 90 MinsRush- 90 MinsVortex- 90 MinsDetonator- 70 MinsHellgate- 60 MinsSe7en- 60 MinsZodiac- 55 MinsSlammer- 55 MinsQuantum- 50 MinsRumba 25 MinsFlying Fish 25 MinsStorm In A Teacup- 25 Mins

• 2 weeks later...

With me the longest queue I've probably done is waiting 3.5+ hours for the freezer, I had never been on anything like it at the time and all the people I was with were very excited and just had to go in the maze.Nowadays I see no point queuing more than 45 mins for a good ride at Thorpe, as ive been on them so much I might as well just go on the ride when it is shorter the next time I visit. I may stretch to an hour if I'm forced but really for me unless I haven't done it before then that is as long as I would usually queue.

• 5 weeks later...

Probs 1.5 hours for stealth, was a hot day, old man behind me, shirt off and the worst beo I have ever had to experiance!I had my Ipod Video therefore I was watching family guy episodes which made time fly by, everyone else In the que looking at me a spite as they knew I wasn't bored!

I rarely que much, I buy the Ultimate Fast-track every time I go to Thorpe Park, which avoids this completely. The longest I've waited for any ride, was when I waited 25 minutes for The Samurai.

GRR... Why can't people stand in an orderly line rather than buying god damn Fastrack tickets? :) Queueing is very British you know (lol) :)

About a month ago I went to the park and queued for Samurai in the Fastrack queue. I didn't have a Fastrack ticket, but I stood there, and when asked if I did have one, I put on the impression "Oh, sorry, I thought this was the single rider queue." As it was only me waiting he let me in for a ride. :) My plan worked.Posted Image Remember that guys, if you're on your own and there's a long queue, and you want to eagerly get on, queue in the Fastrack queue and act that you think it's a single rider queue when they ask you for your Fastrack ticket. Wrong, but hey, rules are made to be broken.Anyway, onto single rider queues, and why the hell did Thorpe ever remove them? :) And as for paying for Fastrack...meh.

Remember that guys, if you're on your own and there's a long queue, and you want to eagerly get on, queue in the Fastrack queue and act that you think it's a single rider queue when they ask you for your Fastrack ticket. Wrong, but hey, rules are made to be broken.

Or they will say sorry single rider q does not exsist and ask you to q normally..

Anyway, onto single rider queues, and why the hell did Thorpe ever remove them? :) And as for paying for Fastrack...meh.

Because they clogged up exits and fastrack queues..

• 1 month later...