Queue Times

treeis

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its more than a few metres shorter, quite a large bit was snipped off. Theres a laminate sign at the entrance too saying Queue from here 150 minutes.

Who knows if it's shorter or longer, it was a V shaped bit of queue that was snipped off.

2 hours for tidle wave in the summer. It was so worth it though!

Blimey, I didn't even queue an hour for my first ride on Tidal Rave on a hot sunny sweltering day back in 2006.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think the biggest queue I've been in has to be Oblivion in 1998. I was queueing from just inside the entrance which took about two hours. That means alot of people considering Oblivions epic throughput.Although I think one of the longest queues that I've witnessed has to be Colossus last year. Went with my ex boyfriend and his family. Colossus was on one train, and it was at the entrance. That was a nice 3 and a half hour queue for them- me and Jay went and did other things :(

• 5 weeks later...

I'm actually quite lucky; my largest ever has been 90 mins for Samurai this Summer [got a bit burnt]Most of my other queues have been either walk on, or less than 40 mins...Oh, The Asylum on Fright Night was the usual, like, an hour and a half {correct me if I'm wrong - the time just flew by with anticipation, but then it was... meh.}

• 1 month later...

My longest Que I have ever waited in was for Colossus for 2 and a half hours, this was a couple of years ago and it was my first time riding it. I was so scared and waiting that long gave me really bad butterflies, but the ride turned out to be great and I would Que that long to ride Colossus anyday :P

• 3 weeks later...

My longest Que I have ever waited in was for Colossus for 2 and a half hours, this was a couple of years ago and it was my first time riding it. I was so scared and waiting that long gave me really bad butterflies, but the ride turned out to be great and I would Que that long to ride Colossus anyday :(

longest ive seen was well pretty much all the fright night mazes at thorpe last year...I cant remmeber which night it was but all were 3-4 hours long. I was walking around seeling Glow stuff and so many ppl asked if I could go get them a coffee or hot chocolate and they would pay me to do it but we werent allowed :-(I think that's the night that Colossus and nemesis kept breaking down as well worst night ive ever worked :-S