Feedback of the Forums

NickD

The fact is that this sort of behaviour can't really be comprehensively dealt with by an all male moderating team, and banning a member or two simply won't cut the mustard, certain problems need certain perspectives. 

Why can't it? Sorry, but it is a nonsense. The implication is that a male is not capable of being impartial and dealing with a matter fairly because of their sex in any given situation. I refute that.

My problem comes from the misogyny and general creepiness that I've personally seen displayed by some of the ordinary members towards women members.

Just checked the reports... there are none.

How is the team supposed to deal with a problem they are not told about? 

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is aimed at me or not (I prefer BPB to Towers so it's probably a sarcastic remark linked to that), but it's a very good way of driving people (me) away from the forum.

Oh come on. It was a little joke about the lacking quality (and posted attendance figures) of the parks, including Thorpe. Aimed at no one.

Stop being a victim.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
4 minutes ago, Kerfuffle said:

Okay so just noticed the site now displays adverts. If it was intentional then fair play, however I feel some need to be filtered out...things like this are awful to look at...

Ad.thumb.png.63a70d916a191feaac29dcdb06970124.png

Don't worry I'm never fooled by this crap. It's just there are kids here you know ;)

I understand the subtle ad at the bottom is meant to be there. The horrible crap at the top is not and will disappear...