Feedback of the Forums

NickD

Phill has left the team!

Hmm my post seems to keep disappearing.Left because I have no interest in Thorpe Park anymore, and it seems silly to be on a primarily Thorpe site, if that's the case. Also with my A Levels I'm finding that I have no time to run the site anyways. So no drama really, just to busy and lost interest.

Required ExperienceA good understanding of the theme park industryWillingness to work with others and a strong team attitudeReasonable grasp of the English languageRespect other peoples opinions even if they differ from your ownThe ability to be firm but fair, with no favourites.

I WIN on the first three, but massively FAIL on the last two. :unsure:

A good understanding of the theme park industry - OK (learnt that from work)Willingness to work with others and a strong team attitude - OK (learnt that from work)Reasonable grasp of the English language - OKRespect other peoples opinions even if they differ from your own - Something to work onThe ability to be firm but fair, with no favourites. - OKI have mixed feelings about wanting to become a mod. I feel that I might not be ready and that I have things that I can work on. Also, that there are others that might be more suitable but I also feel that because I am grown-up and have a lot of the skills required due to where I work and the enivroment I work in that might make me a suitable candidate.I feel that stepping into this role, will allow to be have a sense of responsibility and maturity and that can help me grow into the type of good person that I will one day become in the future. I am in no way perfect but I hope that this can be my first step in my journey.However, I think that Seb for example has demonstrated many occasions that he is a suitable candidate and that he could benefit from something like this. He knows loads about the industry and fills all the catagories. So he has my vote :unsure:

Edited by Will

A good understanding of the theme park industry - OK (learnt that from work)Willingness to work with others and a strong team attitude - OK (learnt that from work)Reasonable grasp of the English language - OKRespect other peoples opinions even if they differ from your own - Something to work onThe ability to be firm but fair, with no favourites. - OKI have mixed feelings about wanting to become a mod. I feel that I might not be ready and that I have things that I can work on. Also, that there are others that might be more suitable but I also feel that because I am grown-up and have a lot of the skills required due to where I work and the enivroment I work in that might make me a suitable candidate.I feel that stepping into this role, will allow to be have a sense of responsibility and maturity and that can help me grow into the type of good person that I will one day become in the future. I am in no way perfect but I hope that this can be my first step in my journey.However, I think that Seb for example has demonstrated many occasions that he is a suitable candidate and that he could benefit from something like this. He knows loads about the industry and fills all the catagories. So he has my vote :unsure:

If you feel that you know what the job requires and feel you can fulfill the criteria then do apply, but remember even if you apply, you might not get the job anyway! Wow, making this sound like a job interview now. :)

• 2 weeks later...