Corkscrew

D4n

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really like this ride, it just hurts, maybe it was because I was on the front ?

Yes Corkscrew's like Colossus's Opposite. Sit at the back for a smooth fast and great ride but the closer to the front you get the slower ands more painful it is :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I love this ride. It's my second favorite after Nemesis. If it does go, I want to be on the last ever ride, and take some memory back with me, like a spare part or something, to go with the peice of PMBO track in my back garden.First the Beast, then the Black Hole, why not get rid of the tacky rides like Oblivion And Rita?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to go off topic, but I'll explain.When they reprofiled the first drop on the Big One my mate managed to get this peice of track off the guys doing the work. In the end he ran out of room to store it, so he gave it to me for a few quid and I just had to go to London to get it.It's now in my back garden, and makes a comfy seat.

• 1 month later...