Duel!

treeis

Hey everyone, decided to make an account here to off the same name of my other account on Tower Times forum. I'm sure @Matt Nknows me.

On about Duel, I've already said this on Tower Times forum, but I'd like to see them Revert it back to the Haunted House, but gut the zombie scenes like after the trommel, and the Lab Finale. I'd love to see them recreate the Ghost Corridor scare but with more reliable technology. For the remaining HH scenes, fingers crossed the restore them to their former glory with some proper UV lighting.

Hopefully it'll be screenless as well :)

From what I've heard outside of John Wardley being involved with the project, the team working on it are REALLY Passionate about the ride.

37 minutes ago, Trooper Looper said:

Hey everyone, decided to make an account here to off the same name of my other account on Tower Times forum. I'm sure @Matt Nknows me.

On about Duel, I've already said this on Tower Times forum, but I'd like to see them Revert it back to the Haunted House, but gut the zombie scenes like after the trommel, and the Lab Finale. I'd love to see them recreate the Ghost Corridor scare but with more reliable technology. For the remaining HH scenes, fingers crossed the restore them to their former glory with some proper UV lighting.

Hopefully it'll be screenless as well :)

From what I've heard outside of John Wardley being involved with the project, the team working on it are REALLY Passionate about the ride.

Hello again @Trooper Looper; welcome over here to TPM!

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Trooper Looper said:

On TowerTimes forum, there's been a report that the rides internal walls are being stripped out of the warehouse. What are your guys thought on this?

My thought is that they could be significantly altering one of the scenes. Which scene is anyone's guess, but I definitely think they're building at least one brand new scene in there somewhere.

6 hours ago, Matt N said:

My thought is that they could be significantly altering one of the scenes. Which scene is anyone's guess, but I definitely think they're building at least one brand new scene in there somewhere.

@Matt N I suspect the Mad Professors Lab/Zombie scene is being ripped out. This scene was made purely for Duel. 

Definitely see The Zombie scenes being ripped out, but I can't really see many of the Hautned Houses scrnes being ripped out. It's quite easy to tell they're bringing the Haunted House back in some manner with the teasers, and a tweet from John Burton Definitely relating to the Original Haunted House. The only HH scenes I can see being removed is the Remaons of the Giants Lair, The Skeleton Corridor, and that's it. It wouldn't be the Haunted House without the Haunted House sets or scenes.

I just hope they keep the Grand Hall. My favourite set in the ride as you could probably tell from my Profile XD