Alton Audio

MChappy

• 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I dont know if its just for the fireworks or is played all the time but when I went this Friday and Saturday the music in the monorail station was really catchy! It was the Alton Towers theme tune but funky sounding! I can't find it anywhere on YouTube so if anyone has a copy or a link to a copy please tell me!

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...

What do you mean "how dare they"??? Best music Towers have had in a long time if you ask me! Really happy it's IMAscore who've done it :wub:

I LOVED THE LAST ONE. IT BRINGS BACK SO MANY MEMORIES. This is seriously the worst ImaScore have ever done.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Sure many people thought the same when Graham Smart's fantastic piece got replaced...

Without context, park music is pretty awful as it doesn't conjure up how you feel in the location it's meant to be heard... Hence why I disliked the Blue Fire theme until I actually heard it on the ride in person...

It's difficult to judge the soundtrack on just that section, and also before you hear it in context, but I'm not a fan of it so far.  It doesn't really have anything special to it, whereas the previous music had a few fantastic moments of music (unfortunately it was let down by being poor quality computerised sounds).

That said, I will reserve judgement until I hear the full track!

• 2 weeks later...

Firstly, after listening to it again, I like the middle HOTMK bit in the middle but it could do without the movie-like bits at the beginning and end. The old one is still so much better though. Also, Katanga Canyon is back to BOTH of its older soundtracks (not sure how that works). I like them both, but again I liked the faster one more. Brings back so many memories. Seems like they're replacing all the songs that bring back the most memories for me.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...