Alton Audio

MChappy

Sorry, that's not the Black Hole Lift music :huh:. That's the music in the background of the original Space Mountain advert. You can even hear the narrator poorly edited out. The Black Hole lift is called "Power Shaft", and was composed by the same guy who made the original Detonator soundtrack.

Sorry, that's not the Black Hole Lift music :huh:. That's the music in the background of the original Space Mountain advert. You can even hear the narrator poorly edited out. The Black Hole lift is called "Power Shaft", and was composed by the same guy who made the original Detonator soundtrack.

didnt know that ^^ I took it out :huh:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

If you have any videos, photos or ride music from the Alton Towers Resort, even stuff you've recorded yourself please post it in this thread, to keep the Alton Towers section of TPM going! I went to the park on Sunday, and recorded THIS video, I also took loads of photos which will hopefully all be online by the end of the week. Also, if you want any of the Alton Towers music contact me via PM and I'll tell you where you can find it! :P So post your videos, photos and ride music from Alton in this thread! :D

No doubt the answer will be..REALLY ROLLERCOASTER!

Yes; Really Rollercoaster, Towers times. One of a number of places. And I wish to add that TT has one hell of a lot more media than we do! But we still have some tracks that they don't have, such as Cloud Cuckoo Land (recorded). And as long as you get the media, does it really matter? Anyway, today I found an amazing site called Towers Media. Which claims to have all the Alton Towers music released. <_<http://www.towersmedia.co.uk/It doesn't have all the media, but it certainly has a fair bit. :D

Is the new Katanga Canyon theme music available for download yet?

The simple answer is , no. I've not even found a recorded version yet. where's Sanbrooke when you need him? :P

• 1 month later...