Alton Audio

MChappy

• 4 months later...

Relaunching an old(ish) topic: Anyone got any of the new Dark Forest music? Including Th13teen or new Rita music?

Sadly, there are only shoddy recordings available of most of the Alton Towers music since 2006. There is a good version of the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory lift theme online, however if you're looking for anything to do with Sharkbait Reef, Battle Galleons, Mutiny Bay, Cloud Cuckoo Land, Th13teen, Rita, Dark Forest, new Towers Street theme then there's nothing proper out there.:D

Sadly, there are only shoddy recordings available of most of the Alton Towers music since 2006. There is a good version of the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory lift theme online, however if you're looking for anything to do with Sharkbait Reef, Battle Galleons, Mutiny Bay, Cloud Cuckoo Land, Th13teen, Rita, Dark Forest, new Towers Street theme then there's nothing proper out there.:D

Yeah, guess Alton Towers fans and staff aren't as enthusiastic over music as Thorpe Park xD shame really, there's some super themeing at Alton

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

A lot of new audio has been added to http://www.towerstimes.co.uk in recent days, including:- Th13teen Queue Theme- Th13teen Tesla Room/Station Loop- Cloud Cuckoo Land Theme- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Boat Ride Theme- Pirates of Mutiny Bay Ambient Theme- Pirates of Mutiny Bay End Theme- Old MacDonalds Farm Theme- Towers Street Theme (Waltz Section)- The Wonders of Sir Algenons Attic Main Theme- The Wonders of Sir Algenons Attic Around The World ThemePlus, a new 50 minute documentary charting Alton Towers and John Wardley from 1991 - also featuring a lot of Chessington and Barry Island.Also, on http://freeplaymusic.com/search/category_search.php?t=v&I=922 - download the track "Vampire Night" and it's the Duel:Live theme from 2008 and 2009!I have just had a good old download - and it's amazing what you notice. Loads of quiet whispers such as "help me" on the Th13teen audio, and In The Hall of the Mountain King making an appearance just after 5:45 on the Cloud Cuckoo Theme!:P

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

About 5 years ago, a mate stayed in the hotel at the resort, and told me that he could hear the Ug Land "dinosaur" music playing in the middle of the night at Extraordinary Golf. Does this still play during the night?

Also, does anyone know where I can get a download of the Battle Galleons theme please?